Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 66





At General Hospital~ Monica and Tracy were talking to Alan, “How is Sunday Rose”Tracy ask “It’s not good”Alan said “This isn’t what we need”Monica said “No it’s not”Alan said “The nurse ball is tomorrow too”Monica said “Yes”Alan said as Skye and Nikolas Jr and Lorenzo came by, “Skye, How is Genevieve holding up”Alan ask “Not good, Genevieve thinks Sunday Rose isn’t going into a coma”Skye said “I will go talk to Genevieve’” Tracy said “Please be nice”Skye said “ I do love Genevieve”Tracy said and left. “Dad, Do you really think Sunday Rose will go into a coma”Skye ask “I don’t know but all the signs are there”Alan said “No”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry”Alan said “I’m going to take care of something”Lorenzo said and left. “Oh Daddy, When will all this stop”Skye ask “I know”Alan said “Sunday Rose was so happy about prom, Genevieve took her out to the spa and brought her a new dress, It was a little too short that I would get but Sunday Rose look great in it”Skye said “We just have to pray”Alan said “I know, We had some great news the other day, Luis can come home, Thanks to Genevieve she made that happened”Skye said “That’s great”Monica said “Yes it is”Alan said “I sure call Raelyn and check on her, She staying with us”Skye said Skye left. “Oh Alan, I want to believe that this will be good but we both know it will not”Monica said “No”Alan said

At Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in bed and Genevieve was holding her hand as Tracy came in. “Aunt Tracy, My daughter needs positive thought in this room”Genevieve said “Well that’s what she going to get, Sunday Rose is a Quartermaine and nothing bring us Quartermaine down, We fight back and pick ourself back up, Plus Sunday Rose is a fighter like her mother”Tracy said “Thanks Aunt Tracy”Genevieve said “You're welcome , If you need anything”Tracy said and left , “Oh Alexander, Help our daughter you can’t have her yet”Genevieve said

At a Train~Alexander was sitting on it. “I’m on my way back to my family, I will tell you Genevieve who I’m and you will be mad but you will come around because I have you're heart”Alexander said to himself.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment