Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 67




At The police station~Ric office~Ric was their when Lorenzo came in . “I want you to arrest Matthew , He was driving too fast and try to kill my Granddaughter”Lorenzo said “If Matthew did this he will be arrested but not till I have all the evidence that I need”Ric said “I just want my Granddaughter well”Lorenzo said “I know, Don’t do anything that I have to arrest you for”Ric said Lorenzo left.

At Genevieve house~Skye was in Sunday Rose room and pick up her robe and makeup and a dress and saw a picture of Genevieve and Sunday Rose together. “Oh Sunday Rose, You can’t leave us, Bianca and Lila Rae help us”Skye said she took the picture and left.

At General Hospital~Nikolas Jr was in the hallway holding some tea when Nikolas and Emily came in. “Nikolas, How is Sunday Rose”Emily ask “Not good and mother doesn’t want to believe that Sunday Rose isn’t doing good”Nikolas Jr said “I will go talk to Genevieve”Emily said “Okay, Here is the tea for mother”Nikolas Jr said Emily left. “Grandfather, I know you want me to call Genevieve Grandmother what she really is but Genevieve also is the woman who raised me and keep me safe from Alexander, That’s a mother”Nikolas JR said “You're right, I was wrong to let my hate for Genevieve and Lorenzo on you, You have done a great job with that deal”Nikolas said “That was mother, Frank would not sign the deal without her coming back”Nikolas Jr said “Let me think about that”Nikolas said “Thank you, Just because I’m living and running the empire they are still my family”Nikolas Jr said “You're right”Nikolas said

At Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was laying in bed and Genevieve was sitting by her holding her hand when Emily came in.”Aunt Emily”Genevieve said “I came to see how Sunday Rose is”Emily said “Sunday Rose is going to be just fine”Genevieve said “Yes she is, I have tea for you”Emily said “Thank you, I know what the doctor are thinking that Sunday Rose will go into a coma and not wake up but I can’t go their”Genevieve said “We don’t know if Sunday Rose will be in a coma, But it’s not wrong to believe in hope”Emily said “Thanks”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “Mother”Genevieve said “I have a robe for Sunday Rose and some makeup and picture”Skye said she pull out the picture, “Oh it’s the one with Sunday Rose and I”Genevieve said “Yes”Skye said “Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome, I have you're pills too”Skye said “Thanks, I’m going to stay here tonight”Genevieve said “We will let you get settin in”Skye said Skye and Emily left.

“Skye, If you need anything”Emily said “Thank you, I’m glad you're back for good”Skye said “Thank you, I know Sunday Rose will wake up, Just like Genevieve”Emily said “I hope so”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment