Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 68



At General Hospital~The next day~Sunday Rose room~Genevieve was sitting in a chair sleeping and Sunday Rose was still lay in the bed sleeping nothing has chance when Lorenzo came in and went by Genevieve, “Genevieve, Wake up”Lorenzo said Genevieve wake up. “Is it Sunday Rose”Genevieve ask “No, But why don’t you take a break and I will sit with Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said “Okay , Thanks Daddy, I’m not going to give up on Sunday Rose like you didn’t with me”Genevieve said “We both will not give up”Lorenzo said he help Genevieve up and she left. “Oh Sunday Rose, Come back I hope you don’t have issue the way you're mother does”Lorenzo said

At The ballroom~ Lucy was setting up things for the ball when Bobbie came in. “Bobbie I’m glad you're here”Lucy said “Sorry, We been busy”Bobbie said “Yes I heard about Sunday Rose, I’m sorry about that”Lucy said “Me too it’s sad”Bobbie said “Yes but we have a lot to do”Lucy said as Felicia and Laura came in. “We our here to help”Laura said “Good, We have to make this the best ball ever”Lucy said “We will”Felicia said “Yes, I don’t want to be in my underwear at the end”Lucy said “I hope not either”Bobbie said

At General Hospital~Matthew room~Matthew was in bed alone when Genevieve came in. “Mrs. Cassadine, How is Sunday Rose”Matthew ask “I trust you to keep my baby safe and you did this! You just had to drive fast! Genevieve yelled she went by the IV cord and was about to pull it when Lorenzo came in and pull her off it. “Daddy ,Don’t Let me do this”Genevieve said “I want him to pay too but not this way, I can’t let you do this, Sunday Rose needs you right now”Lorenzo said “Don’t go neither my daughter if you do, I will make sure it’s the last time you live”Genevieve said “Come on”Lorenzo said “I didn’t meant it, I love Sunday Rose”Matthew said “Why did you drive fast”Genevieve ask “I was just show off that’s all and I’m sorry”Matthew said Genevieve and Lorenzo left.

In the hallway~Genevieve and Lorenzo were talking. “Genevieve, I know you're upset and worry but you can’t go around threat someone”Lorenzo said “I just want him to pay and I want my daughter to wake up”Genevieve said “I know”Lorenzo said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment