Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 69





At The Quartermaine~ Monica was getting ready for the nurse ball all dress in her ballgown when Alan came in all ready for the ball. “Monica, Are you ready for the ball”Alan ask “Yes, I just been thinking”Monica said “Me too, I know it’s hard right now with Sunday Rose but we our a big part of the community”Alan said “Yes, You're right, Sunday Rose would want us their”Monica said “Yes she would”Alan said Alan and Monica left.

At Genevieve house~Skye and Lorenzo were getting ready for the ball. “ I don’t know if we sure go, Genevieve is so unstable right now”Lorenzo said “I know but it’s only for a few hour we will be at the hospital we can check on here”Skye said “True”Lorenzo said “I called Skylar she going to come”Skye said “Good and Luis will be here soon”Lorenzo said “Yes, Thanks to Genevieve”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said his phone rang, “Lorenzo Alcazar, Did you find him yet”Lorenzo ask he hang up upset. “You look upset”Skye said “I’m, My men lose Alexander or whoever he is”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said “I have guard on all of us, It’s going to be okay”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo came downstairs to find Genevieve in a dress. “Genevieve, I didn’t heard you come in”Lorenzo said “I just came to chance, I have to make a special appearance at the ball tonight, For my charity”Genevieve said “Oh that’s good”Skye said “Yes it’s only for a while, I can’t leave Sunday Rose alone too long”Genevieve said “I have guard on Sunday Rose too”Lorenzo said “Good”Genevieve said they left.

At The Train Station~Alexander had just got off his when the new was on the TV. “Heiress Sunday Rose Cassadine was in a car accident yesterday with her boyfriend Matthew Barrington, It doesn’t look good for Ms. Cassadine”The report said “No, My Sunday Rose”Alexander said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment