Friday, June 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 70




At General Hospital~Nurse's ball~ An old report was their greeting everyone who came in, “Well look it’s a old friend of mine, Dr and Dr Quartermaine”The report said “Tiffany, It’ good to see you”Alan said “Yes, How long are you here”Monica ask “Not sure, But I had to come for the ball”Tiffany said “It’s good to see you”Monica said Alan and Monica went into the ball as Bobbie and Scotty came in. “Nurse Bobbie Spencer and Scotty Baldwin” Tiffany said “Tiffany, It’s good to see you”Bobbie said “Thank you”Tiffany said “I’m glad you're back for the ball again”Bobbie said “Me too”Tiffany said “Yes it’s good to see you”Scotty said Scotty and Bobbie left as Lucy and Kevin came on. “The host Lucy Ceo and her husband Dr Kevin Collins”Tiffany said “I’m glad you came”Lucy said “Thank you for asking me”Tiffany said Lucy and Kevin left as Lucas came by. “My Nephew Lucas Spencer”Tiffany said “It’s good to see you Aunt Tiffany”Lucas said “You too”Tiffany said they share a kiss on the cheek and Lucas left as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve Cassadine , You look great tonight”Tiffany said “Thank you”Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo and Skye Alcazar, It’s nice to see you both”Tiffany said “Thank you”Skye said they went in as Tracy came in. “Tracy Quartermaine it’s nice to see you”Tiffany said “You too”Tracy said and left as Laura and Nikolas and Emily came in. “Laura Spencer and her son and daughter in law Emily and Nikolas”Tiffany said “Tiffany it’s good to see you, I hope you stay”Laura said “Thank you”Tiffany said

Inside~Genevieve was looking at her watch, “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I just want to get to my part of the ball so I can leave and be with my daughter”Genevieve said “I know but Sunday Rose will be fine, I will get you a drink”Lorenzo said he left as Nikolas JR came in . “Nikolas”Genevieve said “Mother”Nikolas Jr said “So you're calling me mother now”Genevieve ask “Yes, I’m sorry”Nikolas Jr said “It’s okay, As soon as my part in the ball is done I’m going to see you're sister”Genevieve said “I will go with you”Nikolas Jr said Lucy went on stage. “Welcome to the 2016 Nurse ball, We have a great show for you tonight”Lucy said everyone clap. “We have a special guest of honor tonight Dr Robin Scorpio Drake”Lucy said Robin went on the stage ,, “Thank you for raising money in for the Stone Cates fund, We have done a lot of good things in the name of HIV/AIds, I want to thank Lucy for all this too, I will let Genevieve Cassadine come on and tell you all about it”Robin said Genevieve went on. “Thank you Robin, I have a special award tonight that not even our hostess know, We want to award Lucy Ceo for all the hard work she pull off each year for the ball, Lucy Ceo you are giving the first ever Stone Cates award for humane awards”Genevieve said as Lucy came in shock about this award. “Wow, I’m so shocked by this, Thank you so much, I love planning the nurse ball and hosted it, Thank you all so much”Lucy said and everyone clap.

At Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in bed when a man came in. “Oh Sunday Rose, I’m so sorry”The man said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment