Friday, September 29, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 42


At General Hospital-Sabrina room-Sabrina was lying in bed and Michael was by her side when Dr. Lee came into the room. “How is our daughter “Sabrina ask “The feeding tube is doing great, in three months we need to do surgery to reconstruct portions of her face”Dr. Lee said “Well our daughter see ever”Michael said “No, I'm sorry “Dr. Lee said “Can we see her”Sabrina ask “Yes”Dr. Lee said Sabrina got into a wheelchair and they left.

At Nursery room-Olivia and Ned were looking at their son. “We love you George “Olivia said as Brooklyn and Kristina came in. “We are here to see our brother “Kristina said “I'm glad you both are here I want to fix things between us and I want you to be apart of our family “Ned said “We would like that too”Kristina said “Yes”Brooklyn said “I would like to know you both too”Olivia said “Sure”Brooklyn said as Michael came by pushing Sabrina in a wheelchair and Dr. Lee was their with them. Sabrina and Michael look at Lillian. Dr. Lee went into the nursery room to look at Lillian who wasn't doing good . “Sometimes wrong with our daughter “Sabrina said Olivia came by and took Sabrina hand. Dr. Lee came by. “What is going on with our daughter “Michael ask as Bobbie came by. “Lillian is going to need surgery on her skull it's starting to open, We didn't see it till now”Dr. Lee said “No my poor baby girl “Sabrina said “Sabrina I will make sure my great granddaughter is going to be fine I will be in the surgery room with her “Bobbie said “Thanks Grandmother “Michael said Dr. Lee and Bobbie went to take Lillian to surgery. “Sabrina, Why don't we have some tea”Olivia said she took Sabrina.

“Michael”Ned said “I'm scared for my daughter “Michael said “It is scary but Lillian is a Quartermaine remember that”Ned said “I will “Michael said

Sabrina and Olivia were sitting in the lobby waiting on news..”As a doctor I know this is serious but I'm not just a doctor here, I'm a mother “Sabrina said “Yes, I get that, You have to have hope”Olivia said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment