Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always ch 18~”Goodbye is the hardest word”



At Genevieve~ Skye was getting ready for the dinner party she didn’t want to say goodbye to Rae but she want her mother to be happy.Skye was about to cry when Lorenzo came in and pull her in and wipe her tears. “Thank you”Skye said “I know you're going to miss you're mother”Lorenzo said “Yes..I’m part of me doesn’t want to say goodbye to Rae”Skye said “Did you tell Rae not to go”Lorenzo said “No..I don’t want to ruin her happiness “Skye said “You're a good daughter ’Lorenzo said “I try to be”Skye said as Alexander and Genevieve and Sunday Rose and the twins came in. “Mother..How are you doing”Genevieve ask “Alright..Thanks for let me have the party here”Skye said “Of course you can.. I love Grandmother Rae to”Genevieve said “ I know”Skye said “Do you have everything you need”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said as Monica and Alan and AJ and Luis came in.

Alan went to talk to Skye. “Skye..How are you doing”Alan ask “I’m a little sad”Skye said “I know.”Alan said they share a hug as Raelyn came in and Rae.

“Mother.. You're here”Skye said “Yes it’s my party”Rae said Rae and Skye went to talk... “Skye..Thank you for doing this”Rae said “You're welcome. I’m not going to lie I keep on thinking of things I could say to you so you would stay here but that would be selfish and that’s not me anymore”Skye said ‘I know ..You have chance into a wonderful person Skye and I love you .. You can always come to visit me and I’m not leaving yet”Rae said “I know.Could John move here”Skye ask “No his job is in London”Rae said “Dinner is readying”The maid said everyone sit down at the table. “I just want to say that yes I’m leaving the state but I will always be here for all of you”Rae said “Thanks Grandmother. We do want you happy and I hope in London you find you're happiness”Genevieve said “You too”Rae said ‘I want to make a toast to family. Mother I’m going to miss you but you're right..Wherever you are we will be their”Skye said “Yes”Rae said “I have some good news.. My cancer is gone”Raelyn said “That’s wonderful”Genevieve said “Yes it is”Skye said “Yes.. My namesake. I was so honor when you're mother name you after me”Rae said “Mother loved you..She loved all of us”Raelyn said “Yes she did”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Dinner is great”Alexander said “Yes it is..This new cook is good”Genevieve said

Alan and Rae got up and went to talk. “Now I need you to look out for our daughter”Rae said “I will”Alan said “Good”Rae said “I’m glad you're happy”Alan said “Me too.. But sometime I wonder if I told you that I was pregnant and we raise Skye and Faith together”Rae said “I know.. Sometime I wonder too”Alan said Alan kiss Rae on the cheek as Monica came by. “Rae.. I do hope you're happy in London”Monica said “Thanks...Monica I’m sorry for the past”Rae said “Me too”Monica said as Skye came by. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes everything is fine”Rae said “Yes..So when do you leave”Monica ask “In a few days..Skye thank you for this”Rae said “You're welcome”Skye said “I need to go home and start packing”Rae said they share a hug and Rae left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment