Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 19




At Genevieve~Skye and Lorenzo and Alan and Monica and Raelyn and AJ and Alexander and Genevieve were their.

“Skye. Are you okay”AJ ask “I will be.. I do go to a meeting today”Skye said “Have you slip”AJ ask “No But I need to go”Skye said “If you need me for support”AJ said “I know”Skye said they share a hug.

“Raelyn.. I’m glad that you're cancer is gone”Sunday Rose said “Thank you. How are you doing with you're father being back”Raelyn ask “Good. I want my parents together”Sunday Rose said “I get it.. I miss having my father..I do remember what it feels like to have two parents”Raelyn said “Yes.. Mother. Told me that you were friends with Bianca”Sunday Rose said “Yes.We were best friends”Raelyn said “I wish I know my big sister”Sunday Rose said “Me too.Bianca would've love you”Raelyn said “Thanks.. Daddy think I look like her”Sunday Rose said “You do”Raelyn said

Lorenzo Jr was crying so Genevieve pick him up from his playpen. “What is it .. My darling.. “Genevieve ask “She look at Lorenzo Jr who was a little yellow. “Grandfather”Genevieve said “Yes.Alan said “Why is Lorenzo Jr yellow”Genevieve ask Alan look at Lorenzo Jr. “He isn’t warm. Maybe his just a little dehydration”Alan said “I will get him some julie”Genevieve said “Do you have something clear”Alan ask “Yes..Thanks Grandfather”Genevieve said and took Lorenzo Jr into the kitchen. “Alan do you think that’s all it is”Alexander ask “Yes I do”Alan said “I know everyone still mad at me for lying but I did it for the woman I love”Alexander said “We all have done things in the name of love”Alan said “Yes we have. Just don’t hurt my sister”Luis Jr said “I will not”Alexander said Genevieve came back holding Lorenzo Jr and giving him some juice. “Genevieve. Why don’t we put the twins to bed..They can stay here..Since tomorrow is Mother’s Day”Alexander said “You remember”Genevieve ask “Yes”Alexander said Genevieve and Alexander left.

“Monica ..Thanks for coming.. I know you and my mother have history”Skye said “Yes..We do but I only came to support you”Monica said “Really..Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome”Monica said “How did Genevieve do at work”Lorenzo ask “Good..Genevieve going to be just fine”Monica said “Yes she is”Alan said

At Lorenzo Jr and Skye room~Alexander and Genevieve were watching them sleep. “I hope Lorenzo Jr is okay”Genevieve said “He will be just fine..Genevieve I’m glad you ending up pregnant and I’m sorry about the way I act about the news on Skye”Alexander said and kiss her. “Oh Alexander”Genevieve said “You love me.. I know you do”Alexander said “It’s not that”Genevieve said “Yes I know and I know soon you can trust me again”Alexander said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment