Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 17



At Wyndemere~Alexander and Nikolas Jr were working. “I still can’t believe that Mother agree to let you have the twins”Nikolas Jr said “I didn’t take my own children..We our share them”Alexander said “Yea”Nikolas Jr said “Nikolas.. I was a good father to you.. I hope in time you can remember that..I was also a great father to you're mother Bianca..I didn’t want to give her up.. If I know Genevieve would of give Bianca up when I left town I would of come back right away”Alexander said as Genevieve came in. “So you still can’t let go about the past”Genevieve ask “Mother..Congrats on you're job”Nikolas Jr said “Thank you”Genevieve said “I will let you both talk”Nikolas Jr said and left. “Yes.Genevieve I will always hate that you give up our daughter..Then when Bianca came back into our life we only had a short time with her”Alexander said “That was you're fault! You had Bianca go on the business trip!Genevieve yelled “Genevieve if I could trade place with Bianca I would.. I would do anything to bring her back to us”Alexander said “Me too. I miss Bianca so much”Genevieve said “Me too..Sunday Rose looks like her..Did you tell Sunday Rose about Bianca”Alexander ask “Yes I did”Genevieve said “Good..We sure honor her”Alexander said “Yes we sure...How are the twins”Genevieve ask “Great.. While don’t we take them for a walk”Alexander ask “Sure..Where is Sunday Rose”Genevieve ask “She resting”Alexander said “Sunday Rose love you”Genevieve said “She love you too”Alexander said the nanny came down with the twins and Alexander put the twin in the stroller and they left.

At Lorenzo old night club~Lorenzo and Luis Jr were fix it up as Skye came in. “So you're going to fix it all up”Skye ask “Yes..What do you think Mother”Luis Jr ask “I think you can do this”Skye said “Thanks”Luis Jr said “Skye..Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Mother.. Is moving to London..So I’m throw a dinner party tonight for her”Skye said “I’m sorry Skye”Lorenzo said “It’s okay.. I will be find and I’m happy for my mother”Skye said “Good.:Luis Jr said and move to the other side of the club.”Skye”Lorenzo said “I went to another meeting.. I wasn’t going to drink but it help”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. Can you really let Luis just opening a diner.. I know you want someone to pass down the business”Skye ask “For now I can”Lorenzo said “Good.. I will see you later at Genevieve”Skye said and left.

At The Park~Alexander and Genevieve were pushing the twins who were in the stroller. “Alexander. I have a confess about something.. I didn’t forget my birth control. I want another baby.. I plan on getting pregnant.. I had Dr Kelly take me off my pill”Genevieve said Alexander touch Genevieve hair.. “I know all you're secrets my Goddess”Alexander said “What secrets”Genevieve ask “One that you still love me”Alexander said he kiss her. “Oh Alexander.. You were always a great kisser.”Genevieve said “Thank you”Alexander said “Mother is throw Grandmother Rae a goodbye party at my house tonight..Do you want to come”Genevieve ask “I would love too.. How are you handle you're parents at you're house”Alexander ask “We our getting close again”Genevieve said “That’s great”Alexander said “Yes”Genevieve said “Let’s go back to my house and we can pick up Sunday Rose and we will take the twins to you're house too”Alexander said “Alright... I do want to try share the children”Genevieve said “Me too”Alexander said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment