Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always ch 20 ~ “Mother’s Day”



At Genevieve~Genevieve was getting the Mother’s day breakfast brunch and Tea when Skye came in with flowers. “I have flowers for you”Skye said “Thank you. Mother “Genevieve said “You're welcome.. You're a great mother and I’m glad we our getting along”Skye said “Me too. I have something for you too.. I want you to have it before everyone gets here”Genevieve said she pick up the bag and give it to Skye who opening it was a picture with Lila Rae and Genevieve and Skylar. “All my girls”Skye said “Yes...We did it before Lila Rae got sick and I forget about it”Genevieve said “Well.Thank you.. I love this”Skye said “Thanks Mother..I’m going to get a vase for the flowers we can use it as our centerpiece”Genevieve said and left and Skye look at the picture and cried a little as Lorenzo came in. “You keep finding me crying”Skye said “Yes..What is it”Lorenzo said “Genevieve give me my Mother’s Day gift.. A picture of all our daughter”Skye said She show it to Lorenzo. “That’s sweet”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said

At The Quartermaine~Monica was having breakfast with AJ and Emily. “Emily... I’m so glad you're staying in town..This is you're home”Monica said “Thanks Mother..AJ and I have a gift for you”Emily said she give Monica her gift it was a bracelets with their birthstone on it. “I love it..Thank you both”Monica said “You're welcome”AJ said “AJ..I’m glad we fix our relationship “Monica said “Me too.. Mother ..Now that I’m a parent I know that it’s not easy to make mistake”AJ said “No it’s not and if I could fix them”Monica said “I know it’s okay”AJ said “We our not perfect”Emily said “No”Monica said they share a hug.

At Lila Gravestone ~Tracy was their put flowers on it. “Happy Mother’s Day.. I had the best mother in the world”Tracy said “I agree”Alan said as he came in. “Alan.. Mother was a great person”Tracy said “Yes she was..One of a kind”Alan said “Yes’ Tracy said they share a hug.

At Genevieve~ Genevieve and Skye and Rae and Raelyn and Daliah and were having tea. “Mother. I have something for you”Sunday Rose said she give Genevieve a gift it was a picture of them together. “I love it”Genevieve said “Thanks..Sorry I been a pain the last couple of months”Sunday Rose said “ I forgive you”Genevieve said “Mother.. I have something for you”Skye said she give Rae a gift and Rae opening it was a plane ticket. “Anytime you want to come back home”Skye said “Thanks”Rae said “Mother..I’m so glad you're cancer free.. I have something for you”Daliah said she give it to Raylyn it was a picture of Lila Rae and Raelyn. “Thank you.. Where did you find it”Raelyn ask “In Grandmother belongs.. It need a new frame”Daliah said “Thank you.. I love picture”Raelyn said “I know”Daliah said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment