Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 21



At Genevieve~Genevieve and Skye and Rae and Raelyn and Sunday Rose and Daliah were all finishing up with tea and breakfast when the nanny came in holding Lorenzo Jr. “Mrs.Cassadine..Lorenzo Jr isn’t feeling well. He has a high fever”The nanny said “No”Genevieve said she took her son in her arms. “I sure take you the hospital...Come on my boy”Genevieve said “I will call Daddy on our way”Sunday Rose said “Alright... Is Skye okay”Genevieve ask “Yes she fine”The nanny said Genevieve left with her son and Skye and Rae and Sunday Rose and Daliah and Raelyn.

At The nurse home~Lorenzo was visiting his mother who was sitting in her rocking chair.”Mother.. I love you.. You were a good mother to us for what you had to deal with.Father”Lorenzo said “I love you son”Genevieve said “I love you too.. I have a gift for you”Lorenzo said he handle it to his mother and help her opening it was a wrap. “I had Skye help me pick it out.. I want it to be perfect”Lorenzo said “I’m glad you found a woman who love you for who you are”Genevieve said “Me too”Lorenzo said he kiss his mother on the cheek.

At General Hospital~Dr Drake was working when Genevieve came in with her family and son. “Dr Drake..Something is wrong with my son.. He has a high fever and yesterday he was a little yellow but I didn’t think of it..I sure of brought him in yesterday”Genevieve said “Let me run some test”Dr Drake said “Can I go with you”Genevieve ask “No”Dr Drake said he took Lorenzo Jr and left and Skye touch Genevieve arms. “Genevieve. Don’t think the worst we don’t know anything yet”Skye said “I’m going to say a pray”Genevieve said and left.Skye called Lorenzo.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment