Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always ch 22~”The six letter word”




At General Hospital~Skye was sitting on the couch thinking about Lorenzo Jr and worrying about her grandson when Lorenzo came by and sit down. “Skye..What is it”Lorenzo ask “We don’t know..Dr Drake is still running test”Skye said “It’s going to be okay”Lorenzo said “No it’s not..I have a bad feeling about this”Skye said “Don’t go there.. We need to be strong”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said “Where is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Saying a pray”Skye said

Sunday Rose was in the hallway when Alexander came in. “Sunday Rose.Any news”Alexander ask “No.. I’m scare”Sunday Rose said “Where is you're mother”Alexander ask “In the church saying a pray”Sunday Rose said “I’m going to check on her”Alexander said and left.

At The Church~Genevieve was sitting. “Oh Bianca.. You can’t have you're little brother you just can’t.. Take him please you give me back Sunday Rose now give me back him too.. Please give me another miracle”Genevieve said as Alexander came in and sit down by Genevieve and took her hand. “Our son is going to be fine. I will fine any doctor we need”Alexander said “All the money we have can’t fix everything it can’t bring Bianca and Lila Rae back to us”Genevieve said “No it can’t.. I wish it could”Alexander said “Me too.. I guess we sure go into the hallway to find out if Dr Drake knows”Genevieve said they left.

In the hallway~Alan was talking to Skye and Lorenzo. “Do you know anything”Lorenzo ask “Not yet”Skye said as Genevieve and Alexander and Rae and Sunday Rose and Daliah and Raelyn came by as Dr Drake came in and give Alan a look. “Dr Drake.What is wrong with our son”Genevieve ask “Lorenzo Jr has leukemia”Dr Drake said “No..So what do we do”Alexander ask “We need to get Lorenzo Jr white cells up and then we can fine a donor for Lorenzo Jr to get a bone marrow”Dr Drake said “No my son..Can we see him”Genevieve ask “Yes but you have to cover up”Dr Drake said “Genevieve. Everyone in the family will be test”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Genevieve said Alexander and Genevieve left. “Why can’t cancer just leave our family alone”Skye ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment