Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 23


At General Hospital~ Lorenzo Jr room~Lorenzo Jr was in bed when Genevieve and Alexander came in all cover up. “Oh Alexander. I sure of took Lorenzo Jr to the hospital last night”Genevieve said “Don’t go there.We will get a match for our son”Alexander said “I hope so.. I Can’t lose my son”Genevieve said “I know..We will not”Alexander said “I’m glad you're here.. I need you”Genevieve said she took his hand. “I’m glad that I’m here too”Alexander said

In the hallway~Alan and Skye were talking. “Daddy.. Can anyone be a match”Skye ask “Yes, But family members are the most to be a match”Alan said “Lorenzo is calling Skylar to come home and I’m sure all my children will test”Skye said “I will to and Monica and Emily and AJ ..Someone will be a match”Alan said “I hope so”Skye said Genevieve and Alexander came out as Nikolas Jr came by. “Mother..Lorenzo Jr will be fine.. I will be test we all will”Nikolas Jr said “Thank you”Genevieve said “I was going to come see you for Mother’s day”Nikolas Jr said “It’s okay. I’m glad you're here now”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. “I call Skylar she on her way”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy..Where is Sunday Rose”Genevieve ask “She went to get test”Alan said “Good.. Can I be a match too”Genevieve ask “Yes “Alan said “I want to be test then”Genevieve said “Me too”Alexander said “Let’s all get testing”Alan said they left.

At Nikolas/Emily~ Emily had just got off the phone with Monica when Nikolas came in. “What’s wrong”Nikolas ask “That was mother. Lorenzo Jr is sick. He has leukemia”Emily said “No”Nikolas said “I know..We need to get to the hospital”Emily said “Yes and we will all be test for a match”Nikolas said “Yes”Emily said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment