Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 10





At Genevieve~Genevieve was talking to Skye when Lorenzo came in. “What did Alexander lie to you about”Lorenzo ask “How do you know it was Alexander”Genevieve ask “Because you're upset”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. It was Alexander he lie to me. He was Ken”Genevieve said “Oh.. I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Wait.. You don’t look surprised and you didn’t either mother.. Did you know about this”Genevieve ask “That day that Ken follow you to Bianca grave I went to talk to him and he told me.. I didn’t want to tell you till I had prove.. I was ported you”Lorenzo said “I believe both of you.. It wasn’t up to either of you tell me”Genevieve said “No it wasn’t.. I’m sorry that you are upset”Lorenzo said “I’m more upset that I can’t trust him”Genevieve said “No you can’t”Lorenzo said Skye give Lorenzo a look as Sunday Rose and Matthew came in. “Good you're back.. Matthew .. Why don’t I walk you out”Lorenzo said “Papa.. Leave Matthew alone. I know all of you want to keep me safe and love me but this is up to me not any of you”Sunday Rose said “I want to gain you're trust again”Matthew said “Matthew..Thank you for lunch”Sunday Rose said “Anytime.. Call me”Matthew said and left. “Sunday Rose..We love you that’s all”Genevieve said “I know .. All of us aren’t perfect.. And get second chance and so sure Matthew”Sunday Rose said “You're right”Skye said Genevieve touch Sunday Rose hair.. “You're just like my Sister Lila Rae.. Don’t you think Mother and Daddy”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “I do wish I meet her.. I’m going to finish my homework”Sunday Rose said and left. “Daddy.. I know you don’t like Matthew but it’s up to Sunday Rose.. I have always support my children with the choice they make”Genevieve said “For now I will back off”Lorenzo said “Thank you.. I’m going to get my life back”Genevieve said and left. “What does Genevieve mean by that”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know.Lorenzo you need to let Genevieve make her own choice too”Skye said “I will “Lorenzo said “Good..Where do you go”Skye ask “I just went to take care of our family”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Laura and Nikolas and Nikolas Jr and Alexander and Alexis were having lunch together. “Alexander. I’m so glad you're back with us”Laura said “Thank you Grandmother”Alexander said “Yes it’s good to have my son back”Nikolas said “How are you setting in”Alexis ask “Good.. I’m working with Nikolas and father on the empire”Alexander said “Yes all of us Cassadine man.. We will have the empire back on top again”Nikolas said “Yes”Nikolas JR said “I’m just glad that you're back to Nikolas”Laura said “Thanks Mother”Nikolas said

At General Hospital~Alan was working when Genevieve came in. “Grandfather”Genevieve said “Genevieve..What can I do for you”Alan ask “I want a job.. I was wonder if you have an opening”Genevieve said “We our looking for a human resources person”Alan said “Really, Who is doing the interview”Genevieve ask “Monica”Alan said “I would like have a interview but I don’t want any flavors”Genevieve said “Alright.. Follow me”Alan said they walk to Monica office. “Alan.. Genevieve. Why are you here”Monica ask “I heard you are interview for human resources and I would like the job but I don’t want to be hired just because of who I’m”Genevieve said “Alright.. Let me interview you”Monica said Alan give Monica a look and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment