Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 9



At General Hospital garage~ Britt was getting out of her car when Lorenzo and his men were around it. “Lorenzo”Britt said “Why don’t we go for a ride”Lorenzo said “I don’t think so”Britt said “Oh I do.. It’s time you pay for what you did to my daughter”Lorenzo said his men took Britt and one took her purse then into and into a car with Lorenzo. “Where are we going”Britt ask “You will see. You sure of never mess with my daughter that was a big mistake on you're part”Lorenzo said “I didn’t want to.. This was all Helena plan”Britt said “Really. Now you're blame it all on a old lady.. You're very weak”Lorenzo said “Do you know who my father is.. Cesar Faison”Britt said “Don’t you think I know that.. I know all about you”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve~Genevieve was folding her children clothes she like doing that when Alexander came in. “Genevieve .. We need to talk”Alexander said “Yes we do”Genevieve said “I just saw our daughter with Matthew..The boy who put our little girl in the hospital.Why are you letting them go out”Alexander ask “They walk to Kelly’s beside Sunday Rose is just like me and she will just do it anyway”Genevieve said “True.. I do remember him”Alexander said “Yes.. I was upset too with Matthew but it was just a mistake and we will talk to them about the car. But I don’t think his going to do it again”Genevieve said “ I hope not”Alexander said “Alexander.. I need to talk to you.. When I thought you were Victor and dead.. I did something and broke our vows a vow I never want to break”Genevieve said “What”Alexander ask “I hire Sunday Rose a tutor Ken and I slept with him”Genevieve said she was crying and Alexander wipe her tears..”You didn’t slept with Ken.. You slept with me.. I was him”Alexander said “What”Genevieve ask “I was pretend to be Ken” Alexander said “So first you pretend to be Victor..Then Ken! Why did you lie to me! Genevieve yelled “I wasn’t ready yet to tell you who I was”Alexander said “Were you ever going to tell me”Genevieve ask “Yes”Alexander said “ I can’t believe you did this to me! Get out! Genevieve yelled she was crying. “Genevieve”Alexander said “Go! Genevieve yelled Alexander left. Genevieve sit on the couch and cried when Skye came in. “Genevieve. Are you crying”Skye ask “No mother”Genevieve said she wasn’t looking at Skye and Skye sit down and touch Genevieve head to look at her. “Sweetheart what is it”Skye ask “Mother.. It’s Alexander another lie”Genevieve said “What lie”Skye ask “First Alexander pass himself off as Victor then Ken! I thought I cheat on my husband but I didn’t! He lied to me”Genevieve said Skye hug Genevieve. “Genevieve. No one is perfect not even then person we love. But we just have to love the person and what we love about them”Skye said “I just can’t believe he made a fool out of me! Me! No one makes a fool out of me! Genevieve yelled as she got up. “So what are you going to do”Skye ask “I don’t know.. But I want to go back to my old self.. The old heartless lawyer.. I love my children and being a mother but I want a job”Genevieve said “You can still be a mother and have a job”Skye said “Yes.. I’m going to get one”Genevieve said “Good.. Where is Sunday Rose”Skye ask “She went out with Matthew”Genevieve said “Oh..Genevieve I know you're anger with Alexander about this but don’t let it come between you both”Skye said “I just can’t believe he lied to me”Genevieve said “About what”Lorenzo ask as he came in.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment