Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 11



At Alexis office~Alexis was at her office talking to Alexander. “Are you sure about this”Alexis ask “Yes.. I’m.. I have a right to do this”Alexander said “Yes you do.. Do you want me to go with you”Alexis ask “No.. Thank you Aunt Alexis”Alexander said “You're welcome”Alexis said Alexander left.

At Genevieve~Lorenzo was looking at his hand that had a cut on it and it was bleeding when Skye came in and touch his hand. “Let me look at it.. Lorenzo we sure take you to the hospital”Skye said “I can’t”Lorenzo said “Well then let me get a gauze for you”Skye said Skye left and Genevieve came in and was happy till she saw Lorenzo hand bleeding. “Daddy. What’s wrong”Genevieve ask “It’s nothing”Lorenzo said “You sure go to the hospital”Genevieve said “I can’t”Lorenzo said “Oh Daddy. You're lucky it’s just a cut on you're hand .. I wish you could leave it”Genevieve said “Genevieve we been through this before”Lorenzo said “I know but you're getting old now”Genevieve said as Skye came in with gauze for Lorenzo hand. “Genevieve.. How was you're job search”Skye ask as she took care of Lorenzo hand. “Great.. I got a job”Genevieve said “Where at”Skye ask “At General Hospital.. I’m the human resource person”Genevieve said “That’s great”..Skye said “Thanks I need this..Daddy what do you think”Genevieve ask Lorenzo hand was cover up. “I just don’t want you to overwork”Lorenzo said “I will not..It’s only part time”Genevieve said “That’s good”Lorenzo said “Thanks.. I was going to take Sunday Rose shopping.. I need clothes for this new job”Genevieve said as Alexander came in. “Genevieve. We need to talk”Alexander said “About what”Genevieve ask “Our children”Alexander said he pull out the paperwork and give it to Genevieve. “What is this”Genevieve ask “I want share custody of Skye and Lorenzo and Sunday Rose”Alexander said “If I don’t agree”Genevieve said “Genevieve. Whatever is going on with us you know that I’m a good father.. The children need me too”Alexander said “I haven’t been apart from Skye and Lorenzo since the day they were born and Skye needs me.. But you can spend time with Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “I don’t think so”Alexander said “Oh I do”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. Why don’t we go let Genevieve and Alexander talk..We will be in the sitting room”Skye said “I will be okay.. I can handle this”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo left.

“Genevieve. You don’t want me to not be a part of our children life to do”Alexander ask “No of course not... I don’t want our children to have a differently relationship with you like I do with my parents but do you have to take the twins..They are newborns and need me”Genevieve said “I have a nurse and a nanny and I know you're not breastfeed..So what is it going to be”Alexander ask “If I say no will you take me to court”Genevieve ask

In the Sitting room~Skye and Lorenzo were their and Lorenzo was trying to listen to them when Skye touch his face and look at him. “What Skye”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo.. You don’t have to do all this take care of all of us.. Let me take care of you.. Now what happened to you're hand”Skye ask “Skye”Lorenzo said “Don’t you know by now that I’m you're alibis”Skye ask “Yes I know Skye.. I know I can trust you.. You have always been a great wife to me.. Lorenzo said “Thanks.. You have always been a great husband to me’..So what is it”Skye ask “I took care of Britt”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment