Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 12




At Genevieve~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. “I get why you did it.. I hate that she was the reason why Victor hit our daughter. But what about her family”Skye ask “I took care of them too and Helena”Lorenzo said “You did”Skye ask “Yes..We our save.. I will always take care of our family”Lorenzo said he touch Skye face. “Lorenzo. You don’t always have to take care of our family..That’s why we need to let Genevieve makeup her mind about Alexander. He love our daughter and can take care of her”Skye said “I know but I don’t trust him”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said “Let’s go check on them”Lorenzo said

Genevieve and Alexander were talking. “Why sure I trust you with my children”Genevieve ask “Our children.. Why don’t you trust me”Alexander ask “You lied to me and you stole my money”Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “What are you talking about.Genevieve I never stole you're money”Alexander said “Yes you did..”Genevieve said she was getting upset. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Daddy. Didn’t Alexander steal my money”Genevieve ask Lorenzo and Alexander share a look and Lorenzo went by Genevieve and touch her face. “Princess.. It wasn’t Alexander that was steal you're money.. It was you”Lorenzo said “What..Are you talking about”Genevieve ask “You took some money out of you're account and hide it in you're bedroom and I put it back”Lorenzo said “I did”Genevieve ask “Yes.. It was because you were off you're pills”Lorenzo said “Genevieve I would never steal from you. Now I would like to take the children”Alexander said as Sunday Rose came in. “Daddy.Why are you here”Sunday Rose ask “I want you and you're little brother and Sister to come with me for the rest of the week.. You're mother and I are going to share custody..Right Genevieve”Alexander said “Mother..Please I want to be with Daddy.. I want to know him..I will not push myself”Sunday Rose said “Thursday you have a check up”Genevieve said “Genevieve. You can still see the children”Alexander said “Alright..I will go get the twins”Genevieve said “Thank you”Alexander said “Genevieve..I will help you with the twins”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said Skye and Genevieve and Sunday Rose went upstairs.

Lorenzo went by the bar. “Alexander.Can I pour you a drink”Lorenzo ask Alexander went by the bar and look at Lorenzo hand. “So you killed her..Britt”Alexander ask Lorenzo just handle Alexander a drink.. “I hope you did..She ruin my life too.. I have you're back”Alexander said “Do you really love my daughter”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. Lorenzo why don’t you like me with Genevieve”Alexander ask “I just don’t want Genevieve to get hurt..She been thought a lot”Lorenzo said “We all have.That’s called life”Alexander said

At The Nursery room~Genevieve and Skye came in the twins had just wake up from their nap. “Oh Mother. I know it’s the right thing to do but I never been away from my twins”Genevieve said “I know you haven’t but Alexander will not hurt them..They need to be with their Daddy”Skye said “Yes..Mother .. Is Daddy hand okay.. Sure he go to the hospital”Genevieve ask “No it’s fine”Skye said Genevieve back the twins bag and then took Skye and Lorenzo in her arms and Skye took the bag.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment