Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 13




At Genevieve~Skye and Genevieve came down with the twins. “Genevieve Thank you”Alexander said “Do you have everything babies need.. A crib”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I have everything and a nurse and nanny”Alexander said “What about a stroller”Genevieve ask “I forget one it’s at the house”Alexander said “Fine,, You can use mind.. Lorenzo and Skye.. You're going to stay at you're Daddy’s .. I love you both and I will come see you tomorrow”Genevieve said she kiss them. “Genevieve..Don’t you trust me with our children”Alexander ask “Yes I do”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in. “I have everything I need”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose..Don’t over due it.. You still need to rest”Genevieve said “I will..Mother will you be okay”Sunday Rose ask “Yes.. I have to get ready for my new job”Genevieve said “You have a job”Sunday Rose ask “Yes I’m working for the hospital in the human resource department”Genevieve said “That’s great”Sunday Rose said “Yes I’m happy for you”Alexander said Genevieve put the twins in the stroller.”Do you have a car seat”Genevieve ask “Yes”Alexander said “Mother will be okay”Sunday Rose said Sunday Rose kiss her mother and left with Alexander and the twins.

“Genevieve I know that was hard.Why don’t I go get my wrap and we can go shopping”Skye ask “Sure Mother”Genevieve said Lorenzo phone rang. “I need to take this”Lorenzo said he went into another room and Skye went upstairs. Genevieve look at the fireplace and pull out a picture of Bianca and Genevieve. “I miss you Bianca.. I wish I could have you back”Genevieve said she cried a little as she look at the picture and Lorenzo came back in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I miss Bianca. Now that she dead I wish I never give her up.. It’s my regret in life I sure of put her first not my career”Genevieve said “I know”Lorenzo said Genevieve put the picture back. “I just wish I was like the old Genevieve before the coma..The strong one”Genevieve said Lorenzo pick up Genevieve wrap and put it on her. “Genevieve. You can be her again..You have always been strong you can’t let the coma take that from you by take you're pills you can be strong”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said Skye came in. “After you both go shopping.. Meet me back here and we will go to dinner at the hotel”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said Genevieve and Skye left.

Lorenzo look at his hand that was still bleeding through the gauze and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment