Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 14



At Wyndemere~Alexander came in with Sunday Rose and Skye and Lorenzo. “Daddy.. This house is so big”Sunday Rose said “Yes it is.. You can pick any room you want”Alexander said “Thanks”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose you look worry”Alexander ask “I’m about mother.. She doesn’t like being alone”Sunday Rose said “I know but you're mother not alone. You're grandparents are with you're mother”Alexander said “Do you have feelings for Mother”Sunday Rose ask “I don’t know if Genevieve and I will get another chance but I know that we will be parents to our children”Alexander said “I’m glad that you're here and I do hope you and mother make it work.. I’m not going to lie I want my parents together. A normal family”Sunday Rose said “I know you do.. But we will always love you Sunday Rose”Alexander said “Thanks”Sunday Rose said “Did you're mother tell you the story about you're name”Alexander ask “Yes. That Sunday were special to you”Sunday Rose said “Yes they were”Alexander said “Show me a room”Sunday Rose said “Sure”Alexander said he pick up Skye and Lorenzo too.

At General Hospital~Alan was in his office when Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo”Alan said “Alan. I need a favor from you.. I have a cut on my hand and I need someone to clean it up”Lorenzo said Alan look at it. “So what did you do”Alan ask “What I have been doing since I become a father.. I took care of my children”Lorenzo said “Oh.. It looks like you need stitches “Alan said “Can you do it in here”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo. Don’t worry..Nobody's going to ask”Alan said “Alright”Lorenzo said they went into the hallway and into a room and Alan stitch up Lorenzo hand. “Alan.Thank you for giving Genevieve a job”Lorenzo said “Monica and I didn’t hire Genevieve because she family. We know she can do this”Alan said “I hope so..Genevieve needs something..Alexander just took the children for the night and wants to share them”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo. Alexander is a good man and Genevieve needs someone.. You can’t do it all anymore”Alan said “Thanks”Lorenzo said “I know we had our differences but you have always love my daughter and never hurt her and you have been a good father to the children”Alan said “Thanks.. I try to be”Lorenzo said

On The docks~Genevieve and Skye had just got done with Shopping. “Genevieve. Are you scare about you're new job”Skye ask “No. Mother I know I can do this”Genevieve said “Good”Skye said Genevieve look at Wyndemere. “I really want to go over there and check on them”Genevieve said “I know but you just have to trust that Alexander will take care of the twins”Skye said as Rae came by. “Mother”Skye said “Grandmother”Genevieve said “Skye..Genevieve”Rae said “I’m glad you're back .. How was London”Skye ask “It was great.. So you both been shopping”Rae ask “Yes.I need some new clothes .. I have a job”Genevieve said “That’s great.Where at “Rae ask “General Hospital.. Human resource”Genevieve said “That’s great”Rae said “We our having dinner tonight at the hotel... Why don’t you join us”Skye ask “I can’t.. But another time I would love to”Rae said “Alright.. I will call you”Skye said Rae left. “Do you think Grandmother is okay”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I hope so”Skye said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment