Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 15



The next day~Genevieve’s house~Lorenzo was at home pour some coffee when Skye came in and he pour her one. “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome”Lorenzo said as Luis came in. “Mother, Father”Luis said “Luis.. Do you have a plan about what you want to do”Skye ask “I been thinking about that..Father I think we sure reopening our night club”Luis said “Luis.The cops shut us down”Lorenzo said “I know but this time they will not”Luis said “What else have you come up with”Skye ask “A fifty diner “Luis said “Luis.. I think that’s a great idea”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “Father.. Will you work with me on it”Luis ask “I will help you but I don’t want you to be a part of my work”Lorenzo said “No.. Luis I don’t want you on the run again”Skye said “Yes Mother..This time I will stay clean”Luis said “Good..Where is Genevieve..She sure be up soon”Lorenzo said as the maids came in. “Where is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Mrs.Cassadine isn’t here”The maid said “Where did she go”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo. Think..Genevieve went to Wyndemere to check on the twins”Skye said “We sure go”Lorenzo said “No...Genevieve will be just fine”Skye said

At Wyndemere~Alexander was holding Lorenzo Jr and Skye. “I love you both so much.. I will be in you're life”Alexander said his phone rang and Alexander put the twins in the playpen and left to take the call as Genevieve came in. “Oh my Darling..Where is you're father..Why are you alone”Genevieve said she pick up the twins. “I miss you both so much.. I know it was only for a day but I do”Genevieve said she as Alexander came in. “Genevieve..Why are you here”Alexander ask “To check on the twins.. Why did you leave them alone”Genevieve ask “Genevieve.The twins were safe in the playpen..Why can’t you trust me”Alexander ask Genevieve put the twins back in the playpen. “Because you lied to me about who you are”Genevieve said “I know and I’m sorry but I hope you can trust me when it comes to our children.. I want this to work”Alexander said “If not will you try to take me to court”Genevieve ask “I don’t want to”Alexander said “Fine. I will try to trust you with the children..Where is Sunday Rose”Genevieve ask “Still sleeping.. I will make sure she okay”Alexander said “Alright.. I have to go to work.. I start today”Genevieve said “Congrats.. I know you will do a great job”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve and she left.

At The Quartermaine hotel~Rae and Skye were having breakfast. “So how is it going with Genevieve”Rae ask “It’s going good.We our getting along”Skye said “Good..I’m happy for you”Rae said “Thanks Mother..So what did you do in London”Skye ask “I went there to see John..He moved there and we relived things”Rae said “Mother..Are you and John back together”Skye ask “Yes..Skye I have news..I’m going to move their “Rae said “When”Skye ask “Soon.. But I will be back whenever you need me”Rae said “I know., I want you to be happy. You need a life”Skye said “Thanks.. You need one too”Rae said “I know..The network pick up my talks how again”Skye said “Good”Rae said “When do you leave”Skye ask “In a few days”Rae said “ I want to throw you a goodbye party”Skye said “You don’t have to.. Just maybe a nice dinner with my grandchildren”Rae said “Alright.. I will”Skye said “How is Luis”Rae ask “Good he wants to opening a fifty diner so Lorenzo is helping him find a place that’s it”Skye said “Good”Rae said “I know I hope my son can stay clean”Skye said “Me too”Rae said “I owe it to Genevieve for let Luis come back”Skye said “Genevieve did the right thing”Rae said “Yes”Skye said “I’m glad you forgive Genevieve”Rae said “Me too”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment