Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 16




At Lorenzo old night club~Lorenzo and Luis Jr were their. “So you can have this and turn it into the fifty diner”Lorenzo said “Father. I really do want to stay clean but who is going to take over things when you can’t do it anymore”Luis Jr said “I want you to but I don’t want you to go to jail or on the run again .. It killed you're mother when you were on the run and me”Lorenzo said “I know.. I can just stay clean for a while till the cops back away from me”Luis Jr said “We will talk later about this”Lorenzo said “Yes Father”Luis Jr said “Now let’s work on this dream”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~Genevieve came into her office and set up as Monica and Alan came in. “Welcome Genevieve”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather and Monica.. I hope you both didn’t hire me just because I’m family”Genevieve said “No..We know you can do this.. You're very smart and can do this job”Monica said “Yes you are”Alan said “Thanks”Genevieve said “If you need anything let us know”Alan said “I will”Genevieve said Monica and Alan left.

At AA meeting~Skye was their. “It’s been a month since my last drink.. I don’t miss it.. When I’m drinking I lose control of my life and I hurt the ones I love.. But the reason I was drinking is I was trying to deal with a lost of a love on that wasn’t even mine..This woman claims to be Lila Rae..When she wasn’t my daughter she was a fake .. I wasn’t even mad at the fake one.. I was more mad at my other daughter Genevieve for telling me the truth..When she was just looking out for me..It wasn’t to hurt me”Skye said

Alan and Monica were in the hallway when Rae came in.”Rae..You're back”Monica said “Yes..I’m.. I have some news.. I’m moving back to London”Rae said “Wow..When”:Alan ask “In a week..To be with John’ Rae said “I hope you're happy”Monica said “Thank you”Rae said “Did you tell Skye”Alan ask “Yes..Skye is throw me a goodbye party”Rae said “That’s good”Alan said “Yes she took it well. I”m going to clean out my office”Rae said and left as Skye came by. “Skye.Are you okay... I just saw Rae”Alan said “I’m going to miss mother but I know she will be happy.The dinner party is tonight.. I hope you both come”Skye said “Sure”Alan said “Why not”Monica said “Thank you and for giving Genevieve a job”Skye said “We believe that Genevieve is the right person for the job’ Alan said “Yes she is”Monica said “Good she needs it”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment