Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 4





At Genevieve outside~Genevieve and Alexander were outside holding hands and walking. “Genevieve.. Are you okay”Alexander ask “Yes.. I have question for you”Genevieve ask “Okay”Alexander said Genevieve look at him. “Why did you lie about being Victor”Genevieve ask “I want to tell you who really hit you but I was scare you would not listen to me. That it wasn’t me but Victor”Alexander said “I sure of know you would never hurt me”Genevieve said Alexander touch her hair. “Never.. Would I lay my hands on you. But you need to know that it wasn’t my brother either. Britt brainwash Victor to switch place with me and hit you”Alexander said “Wow.. Why”Genevieve ask “I don’t know.. But I’m sorry about my mother”Alexander said “She not you're mother.. Emily is”Genevieve said “Thank you”Alexander said “Alexander. I don’t know what is going on with us but I want you to be a father to my children. Our children”Genevieve said “I want that too”Alexander said “Good.. Nikolas Jr doesn’t even want to live with me or call me mother anymore”Genevieve said “I’m sorry.I just think he wants to be a man right now”Alexander said “True”Genevieve said “We our going to work together in the empire”Alexander said “Good”Genevieve said They share a kiss as it starting to rain.

Inside~Skye was watching Genevieve and Alexander kissing in the rain when Lorenzo came by. “What is going on between them”Lorenzo “Lorenzo.. It’s called love and you will let them figure this out”Skye said “They sure come in”Lorenzo said as Alexander and Genevieve came in all wet. “Genevieve.. You sure chance before you caught a cold”Lorenzo said Genevieve just look at her father she was still mad at him. “Alexander..Do you want to meet the twins”Genevieve ask “Sure”Alexander said they went upstairs.

At The Twins room~Genevieve and Alexander came in as the Nanny was chance the twins. “This is Lorenzo Jr and Skye”Genevieve said “I’m shock that you name our twins after you're parents”Alexander said “I know so was I”Alexander said they share another kiss as Skye came in. “Mother.. Where is Sunday Rose”Genevieve ask “She resting”Skye said “I’m glad our daughter is okay”Alexander said “Me too”Genevieve said “I sure go”Alexander said he left. “Genevieve. Why don’t I help you with you're bath so you can warm up”Skye ask “Sure Mother”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment