Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 5




At Genevieve house~Lorenzo was downstairs looking at the picture on the fireplace when Luis Jr came in. “Father”Luis Jr said Lorenzo walk by Luis. “I’m so glad you're home.. I want you to stay clean”Lorenzo said “I will. What is it you look worry”Luis Jr ask “I’m. about you're sister”Lorenzo said “Genevieve not doing well is she”Luis Jr ask “No.. I want to take care of you're sister but I’m getting old”Lorenzo said “I know Father.. You don’t have to do it all”Luis Jr said “Thanks..Do you have an idea on what you want to do”Lorenzo ask”Not yet”Luis Jr said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her bathroom take off her clothes as Skye was running the water. “You don’t have to run the bath.. My maids can do that”Genevieve said “I want to take care of you”Skye said she help Genevieve get out of her dress. “Genevieve.. Did you have a nice walk with Alexander”Skye ask “Yes Mother”Genevieve said the bath was ready and Skye help Genevieve in. “Can you have the maids bring me some tea”Genevieve ask “Sure.. I will get you a new dress too”Skye said Skye went out the room and lean on the door.

At Britt house~Britt was in her house having some tea when their was a knock on the door Britt went to open it was Alexander. “Alexander”Britt said “Why did you buy a house.. You are not staying here”Alexander ask “Alexander. I’m you're mother”Britt said “No you're just the woman who give birth to me.. Emily is my mother and I don’t want you! You took me from the woman I love and you will not hurt anyone I love anymore”Alexander said “You will not hurt me”Britt said “I’m not the only one who wants you gone.. Lorenzo can easy make you disappeared” Alexander said Britt was scare. “ You look scare”Alexander said and left.

At Genevieve ~Genevieve’s room~Skye was helping Genevieve get dress. “Did the maids bring my tea”Genevieve said “No.. They are working on dinner.. Genevieve. Do you love Alexander”Skye ask “Mother.. I don’t know if I can get pass that Alexander pass himself as Victor.. If Daddy pass himself off as Luis and you marry him.. Could you get pass it”Genevieve ask “It would be hard but yes.. Marriage is work it’s not easy but if you love someone you can get pass anything”Skye said “Alexander does help me calm down”Genevieve said “That’s good.. I’m glad he helps you.. Maybe all you and Alexander need is to heal from this and you can fix you're marriage”Skye said “I slept with Ken .. When I tell Alexander his not going to forgive me”Genevieve said “I’m sure he will”Skye said “We sure go down for dinner”Genevieve said “Yes”Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment