Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 6



At Genevieve ~Skye and Lorenzo and Sunday Rose and Genevieve were about to have dinner. “Mother.. What did the cook make”Sunday Rose ask “You're favorite Shrimp and pasta and salad”Genevieve said she touch her daughter hair. “What is it mother”Sunday Rose ask “I’m just glad you're okay and here”Genevieve said “Me too”Nikolas Jr said as he came in. “Nikolas. You're here”Sunday Rose ask “Yes.. I want to come for dinner and see you.. I hope it’s okay”Nikolas Jr said “Yes it is..You're always welcome here”Genevieve said she touch his face and was so happy to see him. The maid came in. “Dinner is ready”The maid said they went into the dining room and sit down. “I want to make a toast to Sunday Rose..We our glad you're here and we love you”Lorenzo said “Thanks Papa”Sunday Rose said “Yes..Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said “Yes..We our glad you're here”Skye said “Thanks.. I can’t wait to go back to school tomorrow”Sunday Rose said “Now you like school.Anyway, You can’t go back yet. Dr Drake wants you to be off for a week”Genevieve said “Yes mother”Sunday Rose said Genevieve like how Sunday Rose was now listening to her. “Sunday Rose.. Why was Matthew driving fast”Nikolas Jr ask “Matthew just want to show off you know how boys are”Sunday Rose said “I hope you find someone else”Nikolas Jr said “Me too”Lorenzo said “It’s my choice”Sunday Rose said “Yes it is.. So mother. How is the talk show going”Genevieve ask “Good. We our starting do the show soon .. Lot’s of ideas for this season”Skye said “Good.. I hope you're show a hit”Genevieve said “Thanks”Skye said “Where is John and Laurel”Nikolas Jr ask “At a friends house”Skye said “Is you're house ready soon”Genevieve ask “Not yet”Lorenzo said Genevieve was hope it was. “Oh.. Nikolas Jr how is the empire”Genevieve ask “Alright.. I’m working with Alexander on it”Nikolas Jr said “I’m glad that Daddy is back.. Aren’t you mother”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said “You missed Daddy didn’t you”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Mother.. This was nice but I need to go”Nikolas Jr said”Alright.. I love you”Genevieve said “I love you too.. Sunday Rose I’m glad you're alright”Nikolas Jr said and left.

“I’m glad that Nikolas came over”Sunday Rose said “Me too”Genevieve said “Thank you for the dinner.. I’m going to get ready for bed”Sunday Rose said “Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Just tired”Sunday Rose said “Well you been thought a lot”Genevieve said “Yes”Sunday Rose said Sunday Rose went upstairs. “Genevieve.. I’m sorry about earlier”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy. You may think I’m crazy the way I put my picture but having the picture out of Bianca was too painful yet I want her picture in the house so I talk to Dr Collins and he suggest this way is less painful”Genevieve said “I get that having picture of Bianca is painful. It is for me too with Lila Rae.. I didn’t want to upset you”Lorenzo said “I know”Genevieve said she went upstairs.

“Lorenzo.. It’s time for us to go back to our house it’s all done”Skye said “Not yet”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo... You can still watch over Genevieve but at our house”Skye said “Skye. Please”Lorenzo said “How about in a month”Skye ask “Fine”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said She kiss Lorenzo.

Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in her bed when Genevieve came in and sit on her bed. “Mother”Sunday Rose said “I just want to tell you I love you so much.. I’m so glad you're well and here”Genevieve said “Me too mother.. I want to get serious about school”Sunday Rose said “Good.. You're so smart.. Just like you're Daddy and I”Genevieve said she kiss her daughter and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment