Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 7



At Wyndemere~Alexander was their when Nikolas Jr came in. “What are you doing here”Nikolas Jr ask “This is my house”Alexander said “Grandfather give it to me”Nikolas Jr said “Now that I’m back I’m the head of this family still and not you.. Not yet.”Alexander said “I’m not going to give up my right to the empire”Nikolas Jr said “You don’t have to and we will work together at the empire.. I have a lot to teach you my son and I will”Alexander said “Why did you let Mother believe you were Victor this time.. Why did you hide from us”Nikolas Jr ask “I wasn’t ready yet to tell you're mother”Alexander said “Really.. Why”Nikolas Jr ask “I need to tell you're mother in time.. You know she has issues”Alexander said “Yes I do.. You really hurt mother and I hope you both don’t get back together and leave Sunday Rose and the twins alone”Nikolas Jr said “You are my children I will never leave you alone. Nikolas I love you and I hope in time you go back to you're name Nikolas Alexander .. That’s what you're mother want to name you”Alexander said “I was anger when I thought you were the one who hit my mother and scare me”Nikolas Jr said “I know and I’m sorry.. Did Victor hit you”Alexander ask “He try once and mother protect me and he killed a dog of mine”Nikolas Jr said he start to cry and Alexander hug Nikolas Jr. “I’m sorry.. I’m so glad his gone”Alexander said “Me too.. I’m glad it wasn’t you”Nikolas Jr said “Me too. I know it’s going to take time for you to trust me and I will give you all the time you need I will always be here. You're mother and I love you as our own”Alexander said “I know”Nikolas Jr said “I need to take care of something”Alexander said “That’s fine. I’m going to work on some paperwork.. I do want you're help with the empire”Nikolas Jr said “Good. I want you're mother to help us”Alexander said “Sure”Nikolas Jr said Alexander left.

On the docks~ Lorenzo was on the docks waiting when Alexander came in. “Thanks for meeting me”Alexander said “What do you want”Lorenzo ask “It was Britt who want Victor to take my place and hit Genevieve.. This was all Britt sick idea of payback I don’t know why”Alexander said “Why are you telling me”Lorenzo ask “It’s now up to you if you want to do anything to her”Alexander said “Thank you.. Now do me a flavor and leave my daughter alone”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo. I know you're worry about Genevieve but I will not hurt her and you can trust me it sure not always be you who take care of Genevieve. You can’t do it all”Alexander said “I know but I don’t know if I can trust you”Lorenzo said “You never like me”Alexander said “No”Lorenzo said “Well it’s up to Genevieve if she wants to give us a chance not you”Alexander said “I will deal with Britt.. I just hope this isn’t a setup because if it is then you will lose any chance you have of being with my daughter”Lorenzo said and left.

At Britt~Britt was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Nikolas. “Nikolas. What is it”Britt ask “It’s time for you to go...Why did you buy a house here”Nikolas ask “This is my home and I will not leave”Britt said “Really ’Nikolas ask “Yes.. I also have great news I have my old job back at the hospital”Britt said “For now”Nikolas said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment