Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 8




AT Genevieve~The next day~Sunday Rose was doing some homework when their was a knock on the door. “I will get it”Sunday Rose said she want a break from her homework and went to open the door it was Matthew. “Matthew”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. Can I come in”Matthew ask “Sure”Sunday Rose said “Thank you.. I just want to check on you and say I’m sorry about the car crash. I didn’t want to hurt you”Matthew said “I know Matthew I don’t blame you”Sunday Rose said “You don’t”Matthew ask “No.. I’m glad we both are alright and that no one was hurt”Sunday Rose said “Me too”Sunday Rose said as Genevieve and Lorenzo came in. “What is going on.. Matthew why are you here”Genevieve ask “I want to apologize to all of you for the car crash I’m sorry”Matthew said “I’m just glad Sunday Rose is fine”Genevieve said “Yes we our.. Matthew you sure leave”Lorenzo said “Actually.. Matthew would you like to go for a walk and get something to eat.. I could use a break”Sunday Rose said “I don’t think so”Lorenzo said “Papa”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Mother. We our just going to Kelly’s..We will just walk “Sunday Rose said “Alright”Genevieve said Sunday Rose kiss Genevieve and left. “Genevieve. Why did you just them go”Lorenzo said “Because Sunday Rose is just like me when I was that age if I tell her no she is just going to do it anyway”Genevieve said “You can’t support their relationship”Lorenzo said “I’m going to support whatever Sunday Rose wants”Genevieve said “Fine. I need to go anyway”Lorenzo said “Daddy.. Be safe”Genevieve said “I will”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

At The Studio~Skye was their with Lucy and Laura and Bobbie and Tracy they were having a meeting about their show. “I would like to do a story about the hospital anniversary that is coming up”Skye said “I think that’s a great idea”Laura said “Me too”Bobbie said “Yes we can interview staff members” Lucy said “Yes. We have to make this time around a hit for the network so we don’t get cancel again”Skye said “We will”Laura said “Yes”Bobbie said

AT Kelly’s~Sunday Rose and Matthew were having some coffee. “I’m sorry about my family”Sunday Rose said “It’s okay..They love you and want to keep you safe”Matthew said “Yes they do.. My family is complicated”Sunday Rose said “I know.Sunday Rose.. I care for you and I want to give us another chance”Matthew said “I want that too”Sunday Rose said she took Matthew hand as Alexander came in. “Sunday Rose.. Who is this”Alexander ask “Daddy..This is Matthew Barrington..My Boyfriend”Sunday Rose said “You're the one who hurt my little girl”Alexander said “Daddy. It was an accident.. Matthew deserve a chance just like you”Sunday Rose said “You're just like you're mother..Does you're mother know you're here with him ’Alexander ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said “I will see you later”Alexander said and left.”Sunday Rose are you happy that you're father is back”Alexander ask “Yes.. I’m going to fix it my family and put my parents back together”Sunday Rose said “Are you sure about it”Matthew ask “Yes..They love each other”Sunday Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment