Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 70

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay down when Lorenzo came in."Bianca, I know you would come"Genevieve said "No, Genevieve, It's me, Daddy"Lorenzo said "Daddy"Genevieve said "Genevieve , Your going to a place to get help you need some rest"Lorenzo said "My children"Genevieve said "Your mother and I will watch over them"Lorenzo said "Daddy, I don't want to go"Genevieve said "Please, You need help"Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek. "Daddy, I'm scare"Genevieve said "My Genevieve doesn't get scare"Lorenzo said

In the hallway~Skye and Skylar and Luis came in. "Daddy, What is going on"Skye ask "It's Genevieve she having a breakdown"Alan said "No, What sure we do"Skye ask as Lorenzo came by. "I call St, Ann, Genevieve will be going there"Lorenzo said "Will she"Skylar ask "She has no choice"Lorenzo said "I know that this whole thing about Bianca would do this to my sister"Skylar said "I  know"Lorenzo said "I want to see her"Skylar said and left. "Oh Lorenzo"Skye said she hug him. "I'm going to kill him"Lorenzo said "Good"Skye said as they were hugging.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay in bed when Skylar came in. "Sis, Is this part of your plan"Skylar ask "Yes, Please"Genevieve said "You have my world"Skylar said as Luis came in. "Sis, I'm sorry"Luis said "Just watch over my children"Genevieve said "We will"Luis said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. "Genevieve, Will go get help"Skye ask "Yes mother"Genevieve said "Good, It's going to be find Princess"Lorenzo said "I know Daddy"Genevieve said Alan came in."Genevieve it's time"Alan said Genevieve left for St. Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment