Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 14


At St. Ann~Genevieve room~Skye had just finish help Genevieve get ready for the day. “I brought you the salad you love from the hotel”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said “What happened last night”Skye ask Genevieve walk by the window. “Mother, I’m sorry about all this I want you and Daddy to get you're life back too, So stop coming to see me”Genevieve said “Genevieve, We can’t do that”Skye said “Mother I will be okay”Genevieve said “Are you talking to someone”Skye ask “Yes, It did help talking to someone who doesn’t know us”Genevieve said “True”Skye said “How did you're show go”Genevieve ask she went by Skye. “Great,We were number one”Skye said “Then please just work on the show, Also take care of Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother I don’t want you to see my like this please! Genevieve yelled as the nurse came in. “Is everything okay”The nurse ask “Yes it’s fine”Skye said “Mother Don’t come here anymore, I don’t want to see you and Daddy and Skylar and Luis again! No more visitors! Genevieve yelled “We just want you better, That’s all”Skye said “Please mother”Genevieve said “You're so like me, Push the ones you love away, Alright if this is what you want, You're father isn’t going to like it”Skye said “Daddy will listen to you”Genevieve said “I will do my best, I love you”Skye said “I love you to”Genevieve said Skye hug her and left.

At The Jail~Alexander cell~Alexander wasn’t feeling well when Emily came by. “Alexander, Are you okay”Emily ask “Mother I don’t feel good”Alexander said “I’ll get help”Emily said she went to get a guard. “Help my son his not feeling well”Emily said “Who you're son”The guard ask “Alexander Cassadine”Emily said “Oh the wife beater”The guard said “No his not just a wife beater”Emily said the guards and Emily went to Alexander cell. “You're going to be fine son, I will call you're father”Emily said “Mother, I’m sorry”Alexander said “I forgive you”Emily said “Genevieve, I love her”Alexander said “I know son”Emily said Emily and Alexander went into the hospital.

At Nikolas~Nikolas was looking at a picture of both his sons when Britt came in. “What are you doing here”Nikolas ask “To tell you I’m leaving town it’s time to go. Victor doesn’t want me in his life and I could not save our son”Britt said “I’m sorry about how Alexander turn out”Nikolas said “No you're right, It’s my fault the way I took him when everyone thought he was dead”Britt said “We both aren’t perfect”Nikolas said “No”Britt said Nikolas phone rang and he pick it up , It was Emily, “No, I will be their”Nikolas said and hang up, “What is it”Britt ask “That was Emily, Alexander is in the hospital”Nikolas said “Let’s go”Britt said 

No comments:

Post a Comment