Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 15



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was home when Skye came in with Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose and Laurel and John, “Did you have fun at Skylar house”Lorenzo ask “Yes Papa”Nikolas Jr said “Good”Lorenzo said “Why don’t you go upstairs and put you're stuff away”Skye said Nikolas Jr and John and Laurel went upstairs, Skye was holding Sunday Rose. “Skye, What is it”Loreno ask “Genevieve doesn’t want us to come see her anymore”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “I think it’s a good thing for her recovery not to have us their”Skye said “You really think that”Lorenzo ask “Yes , It help me and we can have Daddy check on Genevieve medical charts, I trust Daddy”Skye said “It’s going to be hard”Lorenzo said “Yes but for a long time our life have been about Genevieve , It’s time we get our life back too”Skye said as Constanza came in. “Constanza”Skye said “Sorry, Aunt Skye and Uncle Lorenzo, I have a legal document for you both to sign that you will have custody of Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose while Genevieve is recovery, Just to make sure Nikolas or any Cassadine doesn’t go after the children”Constanza said “Wow, Thank you, I think this is a great idea”Lorenzo said “Does Genevieve know”Skye ask “No, But I do believe this is the best”Constanza said “I believe that too”Lorenzo said “This is only temporary just for six months”Constanza said “We will sign this, Thank you”Lorenzo said “You always say we our Alcazar and take care of each other”Constanza said “Yes we our”Lorenzo said “Genevieve loves this family too”Constanza said “Yes she does”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo sign it . “I will go file it”Constanza said and left. “Lorenzo, Do you agree that we sure not go see Genevieve”Skye ask “Fine but I will be calling the hospital to check on her”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said

At General Hospital~ Nikolas, Britt came in as Emily walk by. “Any word”Nikolas ask “No”Emily said “What happened”Britt ask “I went to see Alexander and he didn’t look good at all, I’m worry”Emily said “No”Nikolas said as Laura and Lucky and Luke and Victor came by. ‘Why are you here, You hate you're brother”Nikolas ask “I don’t hate my brother just his choice”Victor said “Stop, We all need each other right now”Laura said “Alright”Nikolas said Alan came by. “Dad”Emily said “I’m sorry, Alexander is gone”Alan said “Were you the doctor on my son case”Nikolas said “Yes, I did my best to save him”Alan said “I want to see my son! Nikolas yelled as Alexis came by. “Nikolas ’Alexis said “My son is gone! Alan was the doctor on my son case I want to sue him with medical malpractice on this hospital! Nikolas yelled “I know you're upset right now but you're not thinking cleaner”Alexis said “Come on Nikolas, Let’s go say goodbye to our son”Emily said she took his hand. “This isn’t good”Laura said “No it’s not”Alexis said

At The Mortuary~ Alexander body was their when Emily and Nikolas came in. “Oh Alexander I know I’m not you're birth mother but I love you so much, I wish we could of stop all this I will remember you as the man you were before this, Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose love you too” Emily said “Son I love you , I wish we could of fix this before it came to this, I will find out how you died”Nikolas said as Britt came in. “I want to say goodbye”Britt said Nikolas and Emily left. “Oh My son, I’m sorry, I love you so much, I wish we had a chance”Britt said and kiss her son goodbye.

In the hallway~ Nikolas and Emily went into the hallway. “How did my son died”Nikolas ask “Heart failure”Alan said “I want all my son medical charts’ Nikolas said “Nikolas, I do love Alexander , He did grow up in my house”Alan said “We know”Emily said as Monica came by. “Emily I’m sorry”Monica said “Thanks”Emily said Laura came by. “Mother, Do you want to say goodbye”Nikolas ask “Yes”Laura said they left.

The Mortuary~ Alexander body was their when Laura and Nikolas and Lucky came in. “Alexander, We love you so much, I will remember you as the boy you once were”Laura said “You are now at peace”Lucky said “Yes”Nikolas said “Liz is with you, She will take care of you”Lucky said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment