Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 17



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was having a drink as Tea came in. “Lorenzo, What do you need, I hope you didn’t have anything to do with Alexander Cassadine death”Tea ask “I need you're help, I want to have guardianship of Genevieve, She not doing good at St, Ann and I want to make sure my daughter gets the best care”Lorenzo said “You want do this”Tea ask “Yes, I did it before when Genevieve was in a coma”Lorenzo said “Does Skye know”Tea ask “Yes, My wife supports me like always”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry Lorenzo but I can’t do this and I will not let you either”Tea said as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “Tea will not let draw up the guardianship papers”Lorenzo said “Why not, Tea this is the right thing to do our daughter needs care she had a breakdown”Skye said “No she didn’t”Tea said “What are you talking about! Skye yelled “Oh this isn’t going to be good but Genevieve is fake it”Tea said “What! How do you know this”Lorenzo ask “All I know is that Genevieve know you were going to take care of Alexander and she didn’t want you to go to jail for it , So Genevieve had this plan that she would fake a breakdown and hope the courts would not go after you”Tea said “Wow”Lorenzo said “Genevieve want to protect this family, She love you Lorenzo”Tea said “Who else know about this plan”Skye ask “Constanza, My daughter didn’t want to help but she love Genevieve”Tea said “They grow up like sisters, Does my father know”Skye ask “I don’t know”Tea said “Tea, Will you help us keep this going”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Tea said “Thank you for telling me, I guess I will not need to be Genevieve guardianship”Lorenzo said “No”Tea said she left. “Wow! I can’t believe this”Skye said “Me either, You know what that means”Lorenzo said “Our daughter love you and doesn’t want to put you in jail”Skye said “Again”Lorenzo said “Yes, I want to go talk to Genevieve”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said they left.

At Nikolas~ Nikolas and Emily were planning Alexander funeral when Britt came in. “What are you doing here”Nikolas ask “I want to help plan our son funeral, Emily I’m glad that you were a mother to the boy’s that I could not be”Britt said “Thank you, I love Alexander and Victor”Emily said “I know you do”Britt said “You can help us”Nikolas said “Yes, We can put all the rest on hold for now for Alexander”Emily said “Thank you, Is Nikolas Jr coming to the funeral”Britt ask “I don’t know, Skye say she would bring him if Nikolas Jr want to come”Nikolas said “Good”Britt said “Yes he needs to make peace”Emily said

At St. Ann~Genevieve room~ Genevieve was looking out the window when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve we need to ask you something,”Lorenzo said “Yes, Come look at us”Skye said “Is Alexander gone”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said Genevieve went by her parents,. “How did you do it Daddy”Genevieve ask “I can’t tell you”Lorenzo said “Was Alexander in pain”Genevieve ask “Yes, Now we need to ask you something, Are you fake”Lorenzo ask he put his hands on Genevieve face. “Why would I do that”Genevieve ask “So I don’t go to jail”Lorenzo said “Alright, Yes I’m fake so the cops will not go after you , They will believe our family has been thought a lot and I have a lot of fans at the station, Don’t be mad at me but I’m getting help”Genevieve said “You're talking to someone”Skye ask “Yes, It does feel good”Genevieve said “We our glad”Skye said “How did you figure it out”Genevieve ask “It doesn’t matter, Thank you”Lorenzo said “I did it for the family, I took care of this family like Lila Rae would want”Genevieve said “I know you love this family you love me”Lorenzo said as he touch Genevieve face. “Just take care of my children, How did Nikolas Jr take it”Genevieve ask “He had mix feelings about it”Skye said “Mother will you take him to the funeral, Nikolas Jr needs to go”Genevieve said “Yes”Skye said “Don’t be upset with Grandmother and Grandfather for helping me”Genevieve said “They help you”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Did you really believe Bianca was alive”Skye ask “No, I pray Bianca can forgive me for use her memory like that”Genevieve said “She will”Skye said “Who else help you”Lorenzo ask “Luke and Constanza, Just let this go, I do need to talk to someone”Genevieve said “Yes you do,I Just wish you told us”Skye said “Yes but we get it”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome, We will let you rest and we will not come back till you're better and then you will get you're life back”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said they left.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment