Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 29



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was talking to Laurel and John. “You're father and I are going on a trip so you will be staying here with Genevieve and Skylar is going to check on you”Skye said “How long will you be gone”John ask “Just for two weeks, I want you to behave”Skye said “We will Mother”Laurel said “Yes we will”John said “Good, I love you”Skye said “We love you too”Laurel said

At Skylar~Skylar was a home in bed with someone when their was a knock on the door Skylar got up and put on her robe and open the door it was Genevieve. “Skylar, I haven’t seen you since I been back so I want to talk to you and go hang out”Genevieve said “I would love to sis but I can’t”Skylar said “Why not, I need to talk to someone, Daddy is drive me crazy”Genevieve said “Well he will be gone soon, I just can’t right now”Skylar said as Carman came in wearing a robe. “Oh, I see what is going on, Your back together”Genevieve said “We our just having fun that’s all”Skylar said “Well I’m happy for the both of you, I always know Carman was the man for you”Genevieve said “Thank you”Carman said “You're welcome, Where are the children”Genevieve ask “At Laura”Skylar said “Alright, Call me”Genevieve said and left. “Skylar. Where is this going”Carman ask “I want you back,I'm sorry I hurt you , Can you forgive me”Skylar ask “Yes, I can”Carman said they share a kiss. “You can trust me”Skylar ask “Yes completely”Carman said “I’m the lucky woman ever! Skylar said “Yes you are”Carman said

On the docks~Genevieve was sitting and looking at the old Cassadine house when Victor came by. “Genevieve”Victor said Genevieve got up.”I sure go”Genevieve said “Why did you call it off, Was it you're father”Victor ask “No, It’s just that with all this it's for the best this didn’t just hurt me but both our families”Genevieve said “You're right it has, But it doesn’t have to come between us”Victor said “I know but it is”Genevieve said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was packing some things when Rae came in. “Skye”Rae said “Mother, I’m glad you're here, Lorenzo and I are going on a trip I was wonder if you can check on things”Skye said “Yes, Don’t worry about it”Rae said “Thank you and for what you did,I know Lorenzo is you're less favorite person”Skye said “I didn’t do it for Lorenzo, I did it for you and Genevieve and this family”Rae said “Yes”Skye said “How is Genevieve doing”Rae ask “Genevieve almost thought about dating Victor but break it up”Skye said “Oh no”Rae said “Yes,Anyway I’m looking forward to this trip”Skye said “Good”Rae said as Genevieve came in. “Grandmother it’s good to see you”Genevieve said “You too”Rae said “Mother, Are you ready for the trip”Genevieve ask “Yes I’m”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “How is everyone”Lorenzo said “Great”Skye said Genevieve pour herself a drink, “Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy, So when do you leave”Genevieve ask “Tomorrow, Just don’t push yourself while we our a way”Lorenzo said “I will not, I want to look for a job, I need something”Genevieve said “You can work at the show”Skye said “No something else”Genevieve said and went upstairs. “Rae, Thank you for what you did for me”Lorenzo said “It wasn't for you, Skye don’t worry about things here, I will take care I could stay here”Rae said “Yes I like that idea”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Good, I’ll go get my things”Rae said and left. “Genevieve mad at you”Skye said “She will see that this is for the best”Lorenzo said “Maybe”Skye said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment