Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 35 "Lila Rae"



At Mexico~Skye and Lorenzo came into a house. “This is the house where I give birth to Lila Rae and Luis Jr, Why are we here”Skye ask “I brought the house a couple month ago and I think we both need to heal from our past”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, This is the place where I hold Lila Rae for the first time and now she gone”Skye said “I know, We did have mix emotions here but we can make peace with it”Lorenzo said “You took me here after you found me”Skye said “Yes, I hate that you feel that you had to run away from me and hide, I want you to trust me that I would keep our children safe”Lorenzo said “Why do we have to talk about this anymore, I deal with it”Skye said “If you want we can leave”Lorenzo said someone was opening the door and Lorenzo pull Skye behind him and pull out his gun as a woman opening the door. “No”Lorenzo said “It could not be”Skye said

At Port Charles~Skye/Lorenzo~Alan came in. “Alan , Thank you for coming”Rae said “You're welcome, Let me go talk to Genevieve’ Alan said “Thank you”Rae said Alan went upstairs and knock on Genevieve door and went into her room. “Genevieve it’s time to wake up”Alan said Genevieve wake up. “Grandfather, What are you doing here”Genevieve ask “I want to spend the day with my Granddaughter”Alan said “You do, What time is it”Genevieve ask “10:30, Now why don’t you get dress”Alan ask “Alright, Can you get my nurse”Genevieve ask “Sure”Alan said he left the room. “Genevieve is going to get ready”Alan said “Thank you, I Don’t think she ready to move out”Rae said “I have staff and a another nurse it will be fine”Alan said Genevieve came out. “Grandmother, Did Nikolas Jr go to school”Genevieve ask “Yes”Rae said “Thank you, I want to bring Sunday Rose with us”Genevieve ask “Sure”Alan said “Where are we going”Genevieve ask “Genevieve it’s time you get you're life back too and I’m going to help you”Alan said “Oh”Genevieve said

At Mexico~Skye and Lorenzo Vacation house~ Lorenzo was point his gun. “Lorenzo put the gun down, Now what is you're name”Skye ask Lorenzo put the gun away. “My name is Lila Rae”She said “No, You can’t be”Skye said “How did you get here, In our house”Lorenzo ask “I been living here for a couple of months now”Lila Rae said Skye went by her and touch her face. “Why are you looking at me like that”Lila Rae ask “You look like our deceased daughter , Lila Rae, What is you're last name”Skye ask “Patterson”Lila Rae said “Patterson, How did you get here”Skye ask “I been in accident and a woman help me get my life back, She give me this place”Lila Rae said “Who is this woman”Lorenzo ask “Her name was Ann”Lila Rae said “What kind of accident where you in, When was this”Skye ask “About a couple of years now, Why are you asking me all this”Lila Rae ask “Because you could be my baby girl, Lila Rae was born right here in this house and now she gone and a woman that looks like her walks through the door”Skye said “I don’t know much about my life before the car accident, If you want I can leave”Lila Rae said “No stay”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I will make us some tea”Lila Rae said and left. “I will check her out”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, That woman is Lila Rae I know it”Skye said “Skye, You holding Lila Rae that night she died in you're arms, Please Skye I can’t deal with another breakdown”Lorenzo said “I’m strong, That is Lila Rae, Lorenzo believe it”Skye said she touch his face. “Skye, I’m going to check her out, I can’t believe that Lila Rae is alive”Lorenzo said “Patterson is Athea last name, One of them”Skye said “You think she behind this”Lorenzo ask “Yes to hurt me”Skye said “I will check it out, We have to be carefully”Lorenzo said “I know in my heart that’s Lila Rae”Skye said Lila Rae came in with a tray of tea and cookies. “So what are you're names”Lila Rae ask “Skye and Lorenzo Alcazar, We our here for a second honeymoon”Lorenzo said “Nice”Lila Rae said “Let me show you some pictures of our family”Skye said Skye show Lila Rae a picture of Raelyn. “That woman I feel like I sure know her”Lila Rae ask “You sure, This is Raelyn, You're daughter”Skye said “I guess I could be you're daughter I just don’t know anything about my past”Lila Rae said “Really”Lorenzo said “I’m not here to hurt you or go after money”Lila Rae said “Good”Lorenzo said Skye pull out another picture. “This is you're twin brother Luis and you're sister Genevieve and Skylar”Skye said “Did I get along with my sisters”Lila Rae ask “Just Skylar, You and Genevieve would fight all the time”Skye said a picture of Sunday Rose fall out. “Who is that ’Lila Rae ask “That’s Genevieve daughter”Skye said “Sunday Rose”Lila Rae said “Yes, How did you know that”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know”Lila Rae said “Genevieve spend time with Lila Rae before she died and told Lila Rae only what she was planning on naming her daughter”Skye said “IT’s a great name”Lila Rae said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment