Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 36

- At the Quartermaine hotel~Alan and Genevieve and Sunday Rose were having a late breakfast.
. “Grandfather, Mother told me this plan about fine me a house, But I don’t know”Genevieve said “I know you're scared about this but I think you can do this, We will hire nurse and staff for you”Alan said “I never thought I would be scarce but I’m”Genevieve said “I know but you have the family supports on this”Alan said “I do want to give my children the best life”Genevieve said “Good, I know you do”Alan said Genevieve open her purse and look at her phone and saw on the miss calls from Lorenzo, “Daddy, call me , I sure call him back”Genevieve said

At Mexico~Skye/Lorenzo Vacation house~Lorenzo and Skye were their and Skye was talking to the woman who looks like Lila Rae, “I’m sorry about staying in you're house, I can fine a hotel to stay in”Lila Rae said “No, It’s fine”Skye said “Why don’t we all get setting in”Lorenzo ask as his phone rang and Lorenzo look at the ID, “It’s Genevieve”Lorenzo said he left to take it.

“Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask ‘Yes, Daddy I’m spend the day with Grandfather Just relax and have fun with mother”Genevieve said “I will try to”Lorenzo said he didn’t like this woman Lila Rae and hang up.

At Port Charles~Alan and Genevieve and Sunday Rose were getting ready to leave. “Something is off with Daddy”Genevieve said “Maybe his just stress”Alan said “True, Daddy doesn't relax. Let’s go look at house , You know Daddy is going to hate this”Genevieve said “I know”Alan said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment