Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 40



At Skye/Lorenzo house in Mexico~Lorenzo and Skye and Lila Rae just came in from dinner when Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said and left the room, “I’m sorry about Lorenzo doubt who you are”Skye said “He love you and doesn't want you to get hurt”Lila Rae said “Yes he does, I love him too but I know you're my daughter”Skye said “I’m going to make us some tea”Lila Rae said and left the room as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, Please be nice to Lila Rae”Skye said “I will try, I have to go”Lorenzo said “Where do”Skye ask “Skye, I just need to take care of something that’s all I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you too, Now tell me where are you going is it about Lila Rae”Skye ask “Yes, I found Althea, I want to talk to her”Lorenzo said “I want to go with you”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “She my mother I know how to deal with her and I want to look into her eyes and now how she did this”Skye said “Alright, Let’s go”Lorenzo said Lila Rae came in with a tray of tea. “We need to go take care of something”Lorenzo said “Oh, I hope everything is okay”Lila Rae said “Thank you, Just keep the door lock”Skye said “I will”Lila Rae said Skye and Lorenzo left. Lila Rae sit on the couch and had some tea.

At Port Charles~ At Skye/Lorenzo~Clinton walk Genevieve home and kiss her. “Clinton, Tonight was nice”Genevieve said “Yes it was, I let you go away once in high school not this time that was a mistake”Clinton said “You our a charmer”Genevieve said “Thanks”Clinton said as Nikolas Jr open the door. “Mother, You're back, Goodnight Clinton”Nikolas Jr said “Nikolas, Don’t be rude”Genevieve said “It’s okay, I will see you later maybe we can go riding”Clinton said “Sure”Genevieve said “Nikolas, Do you like to ride’ Clinton ask “Yes, Mother and I ride together all the time”Nikolas Jr said “Good”Clinton said and left. “Nikolas, Let’s go inside and talk”Genevieve said they went inside and sit down. “Nikolas, I know you're still deal with what Alexander did to both of us but I want to be with Clinton, His a good guy, He will not hurt either of us”Genevieve said “How do you know”Nikolas ask “We went to school together, Not everyone is evil”Genevieve said “I will try to be nice, I’m just scare”Nikolas Jr said “I know”Genevieve said she hug her son. “Me too”Genevieve said

At Mexico~A warehouse~Skye and Lorenzo came into fine Althea tie to a chair. “Antoinette it’s nice to see you, Tell you're husband to let me go”Althea said “I don’t think so, Tell us if that woman at our house is Lila Rae and how did you get her”Skye ask “Yes she Lila Rae”Althea said “How did you pull this off”Lorenzo ask he pull out a gun and point it at her. “Helena help me still Lila Rae body at the hospital and we put her on ice till it was time”Althea said “Why! Skye yelled “Easy to hurt you! You're the reason that Anastasia is dead! An Eye for an Eye”Althea said “What do you want me to do Skye”Lorenzo said “Give me you're gun”Skye said “Skye, I will do this”Lorenzo said “No she did this to me , I want to be the one to end her life! You can’t hurt me anymore! Skye yelled Lorenzo give Skye the gun and she shot Althea as the man came in.’Get ruin of her”Lorenzo said the man took Althea body and Lorenzo took Skye gun. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Take me home to our daughter”Skye said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment