Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 10 "Saving Skye"



At Jake's~ Skye was having a drink as Lorenzo came in and saw Skye drinking he was hope that Genevieve wasn’t right about this and was about to go talk to Skye but left. “Keep them coming”Skye said “Are sure”The bartender ask “Yes”Skye said “Is their anything I can help you will”The Bartender ask “No.. Not even my husband the great and powerful Lorenzo Alcazar can.. No one”Skye said she had another drink..

On the docks~Lorenzo was their and upset about what he saw when he ran into Genevieve and Sunday Rose who had shopping bags. “We sure go”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. I need to apologize to you too about what I did to you're mother..I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Don’t ever do it again”Sunday Rose said “I will not”Lorenzo said “Sunday Rose.. Why don’t you go to the hotel and get us a table”Genevieve said “Mother”Sunday Rose said “No it’s okay.. I will be fine”Genevieve said Sunday Rose left. ‘Sunday Rose is protect her mother”Lorenzo said “Yes..Daddy what is it. You look upset.. Where is mother”Genevieve ask “You where right.. Skye been drinking I just saw her at Jake”Lorenzo said “Did you confront her “Genevieve ask “No not yet”Lorenzo said “Daddy. You need to deal with this before the twins come home from there trip with Grandmother. What if Mother gets in a car with the twins”Genevieve said”You're mother use the driver.. Just like you sure and I will handle this”Lorenzo said “Fine. I will stay out of it .. But I just hope you get it under control before anyone gets hurt”Genevieve said “I will. Can’t you see that you're mother and I were happy when she was Lila Rae. I never seen you're mother that happy since Lila Rae died and I just want to bring it back”Lorenzo said “I know but it wasn’t Lila Rae.. Just a game from Helena who was getting payback for Alexander”Genevieve said “So you're saying it’s my fault”Lorenzo said “No Daddy”Genevieve said and left. Lorenzo pick up his phone and make a phone call. “I need you're help.. Please”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone.. “I will save you Skye”Lorenzo said he left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment