Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 9



At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo were in the nursery room. “Victor seems to be busy at work”Lorenzo said “Yes he is now running the empire by himself now that Nikolas and Emily left town”Genevieve said She pick up a blanket.. “Genevieve do you need anything for the babies room.. I could throw a shower for you”Skye said “No.. I have everything I need ..Now please go”Genevieve said “How did Victor take it about the baby”Skye ask “Victor and I were scarce but we will be fine..Now I have a lot to do.. I need to check on Sunday Rose she study with her tutor”Genevieve said “Fine we will go”Lorenzo said “I’m sure this is all Mother idea.. To try to fix it”Genevieve said “You know I will do anything for you're mother.. Genevieve I do love you too”Lorenzo said “I didn’t want Victor to tell the cops.. I trust my husband to do the right thing and stay out of it”Genevieve said “You can’t trust Cassadine.. You sure of know better.. Don’t you remember Alexander”Lorenzo ask as Sunday Rose came in. “Who is Alexander.. Papa.. Nana why are you here”Sunday Rose ask “Alexander isn’t important did you study”Genevieve said “Yes Mother”Sunday Rose said “Good. Now I have a lot to do..Nikolas will be home from his business trip and we our having his favorite dinner”Genevieve said “I’m sure Nikolas Jr is a great business man”Lorenzo said “Yes he is.. I will be proud of my children no matter what.. As long as they live a honest life..Not steal or set fires”Genevieve said “Fires”Sunday Rose ask “We sure go.. Genevieve I know it’s going to take time for us to heal but we can do this”Skye said “Mother.. Just remember you're strong”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left. “Mother.. Who set fires”Sunday Rose ask “You're Uncle Luis his in Daddy business that’s why his in hiding”Genevieve said “Oh.. I don’t remember him”Sunday Rose said “That’s why”Genevieve said “Mother.. I believe they do love you”Sunday Rose said “Yea. I need to run errand”Genevieve said “I will go study”Sunday Rose said “Do you want to go with me”Genevieve ask “Can I”Sunday Rose ask “Yes. You can take a break”Genevieve said Sunday Rose and Genevieve left.

At The Empire~Victor office~Victor was working when AJ came in.”AJ.. Why are you here”Victor ask “To ask you.. Do you love Emily at all”AJ ask “Yes..She my mother.. Why”Victor ask “Because going after ELQ.. You are break her heart. It’s hurt her family and you need to stop it.. We let you in ELQ when you're father kick you out and now you're destroy us to pay us back”AJ said “It’s just business”Victor said AJ sit down. “You sure go after someone else”AJ said “Like who”Victor ask “You're father in law”AJ said “I would love to go after Lorenzo he killed my father which destroy my father. Don’t get me wrong I’m mad at my brother for hurting Genevieve and our baby but I didn’t want him to die”Victor said “No..I don’t like what Lorenzo has done to my sister.. So let’s work to get him”AJ said “Alright.Do you have a an plan”Victor ask

At Jake~ Skye came in the same time she been going in for a week and just telling Lorenzo that she was running errands. “The same”The bartender ask “Yes”Skye said and sit down and took her drink. “Here to you Lila Rae”Skye said and slip it.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment