Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 11



At Skye/Lorenzo~The next day~Lorenzo was awake and looking at Skye who was in bed sleeping. Lorenzo touch Skye hair as she wake up. “Good morning”Lorenzo said “Good Morning. Lorenzo are you okay you look worrying”Skye ask she touch his face. “Is there anything you need to tell me Skye”Lorenzo said “About what”Skye ask “I just want you to know that you can come to me for anything”Lorenzo said “You know don’t you”Skye ask as she got up and put on her robe and Lorenzo got up and put on his robe. “What do you think I know”Lorenzo ask “That I been drinking”Skye ask “Have you”Lorenzo ask he touch her face. “Alright, Yes I have been drinking”Skye said as she crying. “When did it start”Lorenzo ask “When we found out that it wasn’t Lila Rae, I been going to Jake”Skye said Lorenzo touch his face. “Skye, I’m sorry I do wish I could bring Lila Rae back, Sometime I wish Genevieve didn’t tell us the truth”Lorenzo said “Me too but that person was ruin Lila Rae memory”Skye said “Yes she was”Lorenzo said “You're upset aren’t you”Skye ask “I just wish you would come to me instead of a bottle”Lorenzo said “Me too, I will stop”Skye said “What do you need to stop, I can help you”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo, I know you will do anything for me but it needs to be up to me, I will go to a meeting today”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “How did you figure this out”Skye ask “I follow you Last night”Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said “Skye, I just want you happy”Lorenzo said “I know and I know that if you could bring Lila Rae back you would but you can’t”Skye said “No I can’t”Lorenzo said “Why don’t we get dress and go have breakfast then I will go to a meeting”Skye ask “Sound good, If you want I will go the meetings with you”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Skye said

At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve was in the baby’s room fix a blanket when Victor came in.”Are you ready for our breakfast date and then we have a doctor appointment where we find out about our daughter’ Genevieve said “I have to go to the office , I’m sorry”Victor said “Victor this is you're daughter too, I need you! Genevieve said she touch his jacket. “I will try my best to be at the appointment but this deal is important to me , Darling please understand”Victor said “Is this the deal that Nikolas could not come home yet”Genevieve ask “Yes, It will make us richer”Victor said “I don’t care about money, I care about my family, Victor I know this is hard but I need you to , I can’t handle this all on myself”Genevieve said “I know, I just need time”Victor said “I know we didn’t plan this baby but this is our children, You're son and daughter”Genevieve said “I do love them”Victor said and kiss Genevieve. “I will walk you out”Victor said “No I want to walk”Genevieve said “Are you sure”Victor ask “Yes, I need to check on Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Alright, I will try to be at the appointment”Victor said and kiss his wife and left.

Sunday Rose room~ Sunday Rose was reading when Genevieve came in. “Sunday Rose, I’m going to have breakfast at the hotel do you want to join me”Genevieve ask “No thanks mother, I want to study, I’m going to stop being wild”Sunday Rose said “Really”Genevieve ask “Yes’ Sunday Rose said “Good, You're smart Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “I know mother, I’m smart then most of the kids that’s why I don’t like that school”Sunday Rose said “Yes you are, You're just like me I want to college when I was 12 years old, Maybe you can take some college class”Genevieve said “I would love that”Sunday Rose said “I will call them”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother”Sunday Rose said Genevieve kiss Sunday Rose and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment