Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 12 "Fixing us"



At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve was at a table having some tea when Skye and Lorenzo came in holding hands. “Genevieve here , Let’s go join her”Skye said “Skye, I know you want to try and so do I but let’s not push it”Lorenzo said “Let’s just go say hi then”Skye said they went by Genevieve table. “Genevieve, Is Victor join you”Skye ask “No mother, Victor had to work”Genevieve said “What about Sunday Rose”Skye ask “She study”Genevieve said “Oh, Did Nikolas come home last night”Skye ask “No, The deal needing him one more night”Genevieve said “Oh, Do you want to join us”Skye ask “No that’s okay,”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You're mother and I want to fix it”Lorenzo said “Alright,I already order”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo sit down. “So what is this deal that Nikolas is getting”Skye ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said “Yes you do, You know that Victor wants ELQ, Genevieve you're husband is trying to destroy you're family company’ Skye said “You took ELQ twice mother”Genevieve said “I had my reason”Skye said “Victor just wants power that’s all”Genevieve said “Sometime it’s too much power isn’t good”Lorenzo said “Really”Genevieve ask as the waitress came by with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce and pickles on it. “Thank you”Genevieve said “Ice cream for breakfast”Lorenzo ask “It’s what the twins want”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo order breakfast and the waitress left and Genevieve start to eat her ice cream and cried. “Genevieve why are you crying”Lorenzo ask “Today I have a doctor appointment with Dr Kelly who is going to tell me the test result on my daughter about her heart if she needs to have surgery on it as soon as she born”Genevieve said “Oh, I’m sure it will be okay, Will Victor be their”Skye ask “Victor promise so he better”Genevieve said “He better, We will find a good doctor and I’m sure she going to be fine she a fighter like her mother and grandparents ’Lorenzo said “I hope so, I know Victor and I didn’t plan this pregnant but I want both of them. We have a name pick out for the boy but Victor doesn’t think we sure pick one out for her but I think she needs a name, A strong one”Genevieve said “Yes she does and you will come up with a name for her”Skye said “I hope so”Genevieve said “Genevieve, We do want to try to fix this, I do get why you want the truth out, You were ported you're sister memory and our family”Skye said “Yes that’s all it wasn’t about my jealous of Lila Rae”Genevieve said “Good”Lorenzo said Genevieve phone call and she answered it. “Genevieve Cassadine, Victor I need you”Genevieve said she hang up her phone and slam it.. “I take it Victor not coming, Has he come to the appointment at all”Lorenzo ask “No but his just the father”Genevieve said “I came to all you're mother appointment when she was pregnant with all of you”Lorenzo said “Yes he did”Skye said “In some ways Victor like Alexander, They both don’t like getting involved in the pregnancy doctor appointment and touch my stomach when he or she kicks, It’s just a Cassadine thing, Now I sure go”Genevieve said “Genevieve I know we are push it but we would like to go with you”Skye said “Actually, I don’t want to be alone when Dr Kelly tell me”Genevieve said “Good”Skye said “You sure not have to deal with this alone”Lorenzo said “I’m strong Daddy”Genevieve said “Even the strong break”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said Genevieve was having a hard time getting up and Lorenzo help her. “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve left.

At Raelyn~Raelyn was going through a box and found a diaries from her mother. “Oh Mother, What kind of secrets do you have”Raelyn ask and open it.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment