Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 13



At Raelyn~Raelyn had just finished reading some of her mother’s diaries when Delilah came in. “Mother, Are you okay”Delilah ask “I was going through my mother's belong and I found her diaries “Raelyn said “What did Grandmother write, I wish I could of meet her”Delilah ask “Yes me too, Delilah I need to you how you become, When Mother was sick she didn’t want me to be alone that’s just the way my mother was so she ask Aunt Genevieve to help me find a great sperm bank .”Raelyn said “That’s how I become”Delilah ask “Yes and I’m glad my mother did, I love you “Raelyn said “I’m glad she did too”Delilah ask “Do you have a great childhood”Raelyn ask “Yes, Mother you're a great mother,”Delilah ask “Thank you, I love you”Raelyn said “I love you too”Delilah said “You're name after you're grandmother just like I’m”Raelyn said “Yes, Mother are you okay”Delilah ask “Yes”Raelyn said “Good, I’m going to make us some tea ’Delilah said and left. Raelyn pick up a picture of Lila and Raelyn together. “How do I tell her that I have cancer too”Raelyn ask

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly’s office~Genevieve and Lorenzo and Skye came in with Dr Kelly. “I’m glad you're here for support, Come sit down”Dr Kelly said Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo sit down. “How bad is it”Genevieve ask “Genevieve it’s just what we thought , The baby girl heart has a big hole in it and is going to need surgery right away”Dr Kelly said Genevieve start to cry. “Have you done this before”Lorenzo ask “Yes but if you want I can call another doctor from Pine Valley, Dr Hayward he has done this on another babies before”Dr Kelly said “Dr Hayward”Genevieve ask “You know him”Dr Kelly ask “Yes he save Genevieve when she was in the coma, Genevieve call him, He saved you he can save you're daughter”Lorenzo said “Well she make it after the surgery”Genevieve ask “That is a risk the baby could die turn surgery but if she doesn’t have it she could die too”Dr Kelly said “So either way I could lose my baby girl, Another daughter! Genevieve yelled “Yes, Have you been resting”Dr Kelly said “I will ,I just been getting the baby's room ready,Maybe I sure not”Genevieve said “Genevieve look at me”Skye said Genevieve look at Skye. “You're daughter is going to make it”Skye said “Their a support group here for parents with down's children you and Victor sure come too”Dr Kelly said “No thanks”Genevieve said she got up. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Thanks for coming, Both of you but I need to be alone”Genevieve said she left. “Dr Kelly, Will this work”Skye ask “I hope so”Dr Kelly said “Me too”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At Victor office~Victor was in his office when AJ came in. “So how is our plan”AJ ask “Good I just took Lorenzo shipment”Victor said “Good”AJ said “Are you sure about this”Victor ask “Yes, I just found out Skye been drinking again and it’s all his fault”AJ said “What if Skye is upset with you for this”Victor ask “I can handle Skye, She always forgive me”AJ said “Alright, This will go as plan”Victor said “Yes”AJ said

Copyright by skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment