Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 23



At Genevieve/Victor house~Genevieve and Victor were in bed in each other arms. “Genevieve, Do you forgive me”Victor ask “Yes I love you, I was lonely without you”Genevieve said “I will never leave you”Victor said he got up. “What are you doing”Genevieve ask “I have to get ready for the business trip, Remember”Victor ask “Yes I do, I will help you pack”Genevieve said she got up and put on her robe and help Victor with his suitcase. Genevieve look at Victor and touch his face. “Come back to me”Genevieve said “Always, Will come back , I know you hate plane but just because Bianca didn’t come back doesn’t mean it will happen again”Victor said “I know, I’m trying”Genevieve said “I know”Victor said “Victor,We need to pick out a name for her”Genevieve said “What about after you're mother, She a strong woman”Victor said “I don’t know”Genevieve said “We will find a name for her”Victor said Genevieve and Victor got dress and Victor pick up his suitcase and they went downstairs as Sunday Rose and Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Daddy, Are you leaving”Sunday Rose ask and cried. “Oh No, Darling I’m not leaving you're mother I have a business trip to go to that’s all”Victor said “Oh Good, I love you Daddy and I want you both to make it work”Sunday Rose said “We will, I love you too, Now I know that prom is coming out and you need a dress, Here is the gold card”Victor said he pull out the credit card and give it to Sunday Rose. “Thank you Daddy”Sunday Rose said “You're welcome, Now behave for you're mother”Victor said “I will”Sunday Rose said she hug Victor and left. “Lorenzo, Skye I hope by being here you don’t stress my wife out, She pregnant”Victor said “We love our daughter and we will not hurt her”Lorenzo said “Victor, I’m going to be fine”Genevieve said they share a passion kiss , “I love you”Victor said and left. “So you and Victor work it out”Skye ask “Yes mother, Victor a good man and husband and father he love Sunday Rose so much, They have a special bond”Genevieve said “Yes they do, Genevieve just remember you're strong too”Skye said “I know mother”Genevieve said “I need to go to a meeting”Skye said “I will walk you out”Lorenzo said Sunday Rose came in.”Mother, Do you want to go shopping for prom dress”Sunday Rose ask “Yes , I would love to”Genevieve said they left.

At Victor office~ Nikolas was in his office when AJ came in.”Nikolas, Why are you destroy ELQ”AJ ask “I’m just helping Victor, The empire is mine”Nikolas said “So you're just going along with Victor to get what you want”AJ ask “Yes, Why not”Nikolas said “You're a Cassadine thought and thought”AJ said “Thank you”Nikolas said AJ left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment