Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 24





At General Hospital~AA meeting~Skye came into the meeting and sit down as AJ came by her and sit down and took her hand. “My name is Skye Quartermaine Alcazar. I’m an alcoholic and I lose my daughter Lila Rae to cancer and a couple of months a person came into my life pass off as my Lila Rae but it was a fake Lila Rae , She was just trying to get her hand on our money, I just wish she wasn’t a fake, I want my Lila Rae back! Now that cancer has gone my granddaughter Raelyn, Lila Rae daughter , I can’t do this all over again! Skye yelled “The pain of losing a child can ate at you but you're not alone”The man said “No you're not, Skye I’m here for you”AJ said “Do you have a husband who is support”The man ask “Yes, Lorenzo would do anything for me”Skye said “That’s good, You sure come here more “The man said “I will, I do want to stay clean”Skye said “I know it’s hard but you can do this”The man said “Yes you can, My sister is a strong woman”AJ said he look at Skye.

At Dr Patrick office~Patrick was looking at Raelyn.. “Raelyn, You can beat this cancer”Dr Drake said “You're not just saying this”Raelyn said “No I’m not, You're in early stage of you're cancer”Dr Drake said “Good, I can beat this”Raelyn said “Yes you can, You're strong”Dr Drake said “You wish you could've saved my mother didn’t you”Raelyn ask “Yes, I do”Dr Drake said “You're a doctor but you can’t save them all”Raelyn said “No, You can’t”Dr Drake said

At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve and Sunday Rose came back from shopping , Genevieve was tied and sit down. “Mother, that was fun shopping”Sunday Rose said “Yes it was, I’m just tired that’s all”Genevieve said she pick up a glass of water and drop it as Nikolas came in. “Mother, I have bad news”Nikolas said Genevieve got up. “No! NO! Genevieve yelled as Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, What is it”Lorenzo yelled “Nikolas, What is going on”Sunday Rose ask “Victor jet crash, His gone”Nikolas said “No! You're wrong! Genevieve yelled “Mother calm down”Nikolas said Genevieve water broke. “My water broke, We need to go”Genevieve said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment