Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For Always part 9 ch 25



At General Hospital~Skye and AJ were sitting and talking. “Thank you for coming to the meeting”Skye said “I want to be here for you Skye, You're not alone in this and I’m glad you're okay”AJ said “I still can’t believe Genevieve save us”Skye said “Yes, Genevieve love you, How is it going staying at her house”AJ ask “Alright”Skye said Nikolas and Sunday Rose and Lorenzo came in with Genevieve who was holding her father hand as she was going into labor. “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother’s having the baby”Sunday Rose said Dr Kelly came by. “Genevieve”Dr Kelly said “I’m too early”Genevieve said “You're only a month early it’s okay”Dr Kelly said she help Genevieve into the wheelchair. “Nikolas, Sunday Rose come with me”Genevieve said “Alright”Nikolas said they left. “Why is Genevieve in labor”Skye ask “Victor Jet went down”Lorenzo said “I wouldn’t be surprise if you did it, You hate Victor”AJ said “I would never hurt my daughter”Lorenzo said “Skye, When you leave this bastard I will be here for you”AJ said “AJ, I love my husband, I’m not leaving Lorenzo, AJ I would like you're support on this”Skye said “I love you Skye, I just hate seeing you in pain”AJ said “I know”Skye said AJ left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Right now I’m going to check on Genevieve, Beside we can’t talk here”Skye said

At Genevieve room~Sunday Rose was holding her mother’s hand as Genevieve was pushing. “Where is Nikolas”Genevieve ask “His left’ Sunday Rose said as Skye came in. “Mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I know you're upset about Victor but you will be fine, You're strong”Skye said “It hurtings, I can’t do this just keep them both in, It’s earlier anyway”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You have to do this one more push”Dr Kelly said “Genevieve look at me”Skye said Genevieve look at her mother. “Genevieve, You can do this, You're a strong woman”Skye said “Not as strong as you are, My little girl could die after she is born”Genevieve said “She not going to die”Skye said Genevieve push and out came the boy.”You're son is out”Dr Kelly said as he cried and hand the baby boy to the nurse. “How is he”Genevieve ask “His great, Now few more pushing”Dr Kelly said “Mother, I’m sorry,I love you”Genevieve said “I love you too, I forgive you”Skye said Genevieve push and out came her daughter. “How is she, Why isn’t she crying”Genevieve ask the nurse took the baby girl. “How is she”Genevieve ask again. “She going to be okay, We need to get her into surgery”Dr Kelly said “Why isn’t she crying”Genevieve ask she start to cry.”Oh good, She crying”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Dr Hayward will be here soon to do the surgery if you want him to”Dr Kelly said “I don’t know, Can I at least hold her”Genevieve ask “Alright”Dr Kelly said she give Genevieve her daughter “Before you go to surgery you need a name just in case, Oh I love you so much and so did you're father, I believe it, Mother, I want to name her after you, One of the strongest woman I know”Genevieve said “OH Genevieve, I would love it, Skye is going to be just fine”Skye said “We need to take Skye”Dr Kelly said “Go ahead and do the surgery”Genevieve said Dr Kelly took little Skye. “Sunday Rose thank you for helping”Genevieve said “I’m just can’t believe Daddy is gone”Sunday Rose said “I know, You're father loved you so much”Genevieve said “Yeah”Sunday Rose said and left. “Oh Mother, I’m worry about Sunday Rose she loved Victor so much”Genevieve said “I know she does, You will get through this,”Skye said the nurse give Genevieve the baby boy. “Oh you're so handsome, My baby boy”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment