Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 26




At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was resting in bed and worrying about her daughter who was having surgery when Lorenzo came in. “Daddy, Did you heard any news about my daughter”Genevieve ask Lorenzo sit down. “No, Princess”Lorenzo said “She has to be okay, I’ll already have one funeral to plan”Genevieve said “She going to be just fine, She strong”Lorenzo said “I hope so, Did Mother tell you what I name her”Genevieve ask “No what”Lorenzo ask “Skye”Genevieve said “With a name like that she will be just fine and so will her mother,You're going to be just fine”Lorenzo said “I love him Daddy”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “I know you loved him but you will be fine”Lorenzo said “Any news on my Skye”Genevieve ask “Not yet”Skye said as Alan came in push a wheelchair, “Grandfather”Genevieve said “I know you would be lay in bed worry about you're daughter so I have a wheelchair here you can go see you're son”Alan said “Oh I would love that to see Victor Jr”Genevieve said Alan and Lorenzo help Genevieve out of bed and into the wheelchair and they push her to see her son. “Can I touch him”Genevieve ask “Yes”Alan said “Oh Victor Jr I love you so much, We our going to be okay, Somehow”Genevieve said “Genevieve I call Skylar she going to come “Skye said “Good, I need my twin”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said as Sunday Rose and Nikolas came in. “Nikolas, Sunday Rose come meet you're brother Victor Jr”Genevieve said “His handsome”Nikolas said “Yes he is”Sunday Rose said “Let’s go into the hallway”Alan said Alan push Genevieve into the hallway and Lorenzo and Skye and Sunday Rose and Nikolas follow her as Dr Hayward and Dr Kelly came out. “How is my daughter Skye”Genevieve ask she took her son hand. “Skye is doing great, I fix the hole in her heart and soon she will be able to come home”Dr Hayward said “Will she have a normal life”Genevieve ask “Yes as much as she can”Dr Hayward said “It looks like you saved another family member of ours, Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, I was just doing my job”Dr Hayward said “How long does she have to stay in the hospital”Genevieve ask “For a week, You have to make sure Skye doesn’t get sick”Dr Kelly said “I will”Genevieve said “Mother . Let’s get you back to bed”Nikolas said “When can I go home, I have a husband to buried”Genevieve ask “I guess if you want, you can go home tomorrow”Dr Kelly said “Good, Sunday Rose come with us”Genevieve said Sunday Rose and Nikolas went with Genevieve.

“Skye, How are you”Alan ask “I went to a meeting today with AJ, It help”Skye said “Good”Alan said “I love the fact that Genevieve name her daughter after me, I’m just worry about Genevieve, She loved Victor so much”Skye said “She better off without Victor”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said

Genevieve room~Nikolas help Genevieve back in bed, “Thank you, Now I just want you both to know that Victor loved both of you”Genevieve said “We know mother”Nikolas said “Yes we do”Sunday Rose said “Good, Nikolas , Are you going to take the empire now”Genevieve ask “Probably, Grandfather is coming home and we'll talk then”Nikolas said “Alright, I need both of you're help in raising the twins”Genevieve said “We will be their for you”Sunday Rose said “Yes”Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment