Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 32


 At Genevieve~Sunday Rose and Ken were their when the maid came in. “I’m going to clean the china”The maid said “Thank you, Save what you can”Sunday Rose said “Why don’t we go outside and you can take a break”Ken said “I would love to, I will show you my horse”Sunday Rose said they went outside.

At General Hospital~Dr Drake was working when Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came in.” Dr Drake, I need you, I cut my hand”Genevieve said Dr Drake look at it , Wow that’s a cut, How did you do that”Dr Drake ask “I was get rid of the china”Genevieve said “I will clean you up, Come with me”Dr Drake said “Genevieve, Do you want us to go with you”Skye ask “No Mother”Genevieve said she left with Dr Drake. “Lorenzo, I’m worry that Genevieve is going to have a breakdown”Skye ask “I think Genevieve just doesn’t want anything that is Victor in the house”Lorenzo said “Their one thing of Victor she can’t chance and either can you”Skye said “What’s that”Lorenzo ask “The twins, They are Victor”Skye said “Yes they are, But they never meet Victor”Lorenzo said “True”Skye said
“Did you see the way Genevieve was looking at Ken”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve isn’t going to slept with the help we teach her that’ Skye said “I hope so, We also told her to have her own account”Lorenzo said “ I know”Skye said as Genevieve came in with a glaze on her hand. “I’m all set, But I want to check on my twins before we leave”Genevieve said “Sure, Genevieve you know not to slept with Ken right”Skye ask “Oh Mother please”Genevieve said “You just have to be carefully”Skye said “I know”Genevieve said they walk to the nursery room.

The nursery room~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve were looking through the glass.”Oh my babies, little Skye and Victor Jr”Genevieve said as she grin. “They look so cute”Skye said “Yes they do”Genevieve said as Dr Hayward came in. “How is little Skye and Victor”Genevieve said as she grin again. “Skye is doing great, She can go home in two day”Dr Hayward said “Thank you, For saving my little girl”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Dr Hayward said as Dr Kelly came by. “Genevieve, I have great news, You're son can go home”Dr Kelly said “Really, , Victor all better”Genevieve said as she grin and Lorenzo know it. “Yes”Dr Kelly said “That’s great”Skye said “Yes, Can I breastfeed”Genevieve ask “No, You're pill ’Dr Kelly said “That’s right”Genevieve said they went to get Victor Jr.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment