Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 33



At Raelyn~Raelyn was having tea with Skylar, “Raelyn, How are you doing ’Skylar ask “Good the chemotherapy is working, Dr Drake is hopefully”Raelyn said “Good, I’m glad”Skylar said “I just wish it could of saved mother”Raelyn said “I know, Don’t feel guilty about it Lila would not want you to”Skylar said ‘I know, Aunt Skylar if it doesn’t work I want you to watch over Delilah”Raelyn said “I will but you're going to be fine”Skylar said “I do hope so, Are you moving back to town, You know Aunt Genevieve needs you now”Raelyn said “I know right now Genevieve feels loose but she will b fine,My sister is strong but love drama and I have a life of my own back in LA”Skylar said “You're right, Mother always say that about Aunt Genevieve”Raelyn said “Yes she did”Skylar said Skylar got up. “I sure go, Thank you for the tea, Raelyn, If you need me at all call me ’Skylar said “Thanks”Raelyn said Skylar left.

At Genevieve~The barn~Sunday Rose and Ken were there, “This is my horse, Buttercup, Mother and Daddy give it to me on my sixth birthday, I loved her”Sunday Rose said “She beautiful”Ken said “Thank you, This is mother horse Prince and Daddy horse heir and Nikolas first heir”Sunday Rose said “They are all beautiful”Ken said “Thanks, Do you ride”Sunday Rose ask “Yes I do”Ken said “Do you want go riding, I need a break from the funeral planning’ Sunday Rose said “Sure”Ken said they went on the horse, Ken pick Victor horse.

Inside~Genevieve came in carrying her son with Skye and Lorenzo. “Oh my sweet boy this is you're home”Genevieve said “This is great that Victor Jr is home”Skye said “Yes, Thank god I pick out a nanny , She sure be here soon”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Are you not happy about naming him Victor JR”Lorenzo ask “Daddy, Why would you ask that”Genevieve ask “You kept grin as you say it”Lorenzo said “Genevieve”Skye ask “After everything I learn about Victor, No I don’t want to name my son after him”Genevieve said she sit down with her son. “You can chance it”Skye said “It’s too late, It’s on the birth certificate”Genevieve said “Daddy can fix it, He works at the hospital”Skye said “Then what do we name you, You need a strong name”Genevieve said and look at her father. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Daddy, I want to name my son after you”Genevieve said “Really”Lorenzo ask “Yes, My Skye needs a Lorenzo in her life too, “Genevieve said she give her son to Lorenzo, “Lorenzo Alcazar Cassadine”Lorenzo said “I wish I could drop Cassadine from there name”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You can't delete him from you're life, The children”Skye said “I know”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment