Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 34




At Genevieve~Genevieve was with her parents and her son when the maid came in. “Sue, Where is Sunday Rose, Is she studying”Genevieve ask “No, She riding horse with Ken ’The maid said “Oh that’s nice”Genevieve said The maid left. “Genevieve , How well do you know about Ken”Lorenzo ask “Daddy, The school sent Ken to work with Sunday Rose and his good for her, She needs it, Sunday Rose is smart she just wants to drive me nuts right now”Genevieve said “She her mother’s daughter”Skye said “Yes, I’m going to put Lorenzo Jr down”Genevieve said Nikolas Jr came in. “Lorenzo Jr”Nikolas Jr ask “Yes, I don’t want to name him after Victor”Genevieve said “Yeah”Nikolas Jr said “Nikolas, I hope now you can stop traveling for work, I want you to stay here more”Genevieve said “Yes mother”Nikolas Jr said “I’m going to take Lorenzo Jr to his room , He needs a nap”Genevieve said and went upstairs with her son.”So how long are you both staying”Nikolas Jr ask “Our house sure be ready soon, Why”Skye ask “Grandfather wants me to move into Wyndemere now that Victor is gone and I don’t want to leave mother”Nikolas Jr said “You're mother will be fine”Lorenzo said “Papa was an accident right. You didn’t do anything to Victor jet did you”Nikolas Jr ask

Upstairs~Genevieve was put her son to bed, “Oh Lorenzo Jr, I love you're new name, I have some disagreement about my father his work but Daddy is loyal and he take care of his family and loves with all his heart and is strong, Goodnight by sweet boy”Genevieve said she kiss her son and went downstairs.

“So Papa was Victor Jet going down an accident or did you have something to do with it”Nikolas Jr ask as Genevieve and Nikolas came in. “Lorenzo, Did you kill my son”Nikolas ask “How dare you come in my house and go after my father! Daddy didn’t do it! Genevieve said “Thank you Genevieve, No I didn’t do it, I had no issue with Victor other then he married my daughter, But I would not do it, I would not hurt my daughter”Lorenzo said “I don’t believe you, You were mad at Genevieve for the fake Lila Rae”Nikolas said “Enough! Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I just want to be in Victor Jr and Skye life”Nikolas said “I have news about my son, I’m chance Victor Jr name to Lorenzo”Genevieve said “Why would you do that”Nikolas ask “Because I can, Nikolas, I will see you tomorrow at the funeral and we can talk more later”Genevieve said “Fine”Nikolas said and left. “Nikolas, Why would you ask that”Genevieve ask “Because I want to know, and I believe you Papa” Nikolas Jr said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Nikolas. Sunday Rose is riding horse with Ken, Can you get her”Genevieve ask “Sure Mother, I’m glad you name him after Papa, Mother I didn’t know about the money”Nikolas Jr said “I know”Genevieve said Nikolas Jr left. “Thank you Genevieve for stand up for me”Lorenzo said “I know you didn’t do that”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch her hair, “No I didn’t”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment