Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 39



At Nikolas/Emily~The family was their for the wake when Emily and Monica were talking. “Are you okay”Monica ask “I just hate this, I loved both of them “Emily said “Yes you did.. You were there mother not Britt”Monica said “Thanks,.. I have news Nikolas wants to stay here”Emily said “Good, I like having you here”Monica said “I like being back too”Emily said Sunday was alone when Britt came by her. “So you're Sunday Rose”Britt said “Yes”Sunday Rose said as Nikolas came by. “Sunday Rose, I’m glad you're here, I need to talk to Britt”Nikolas said “Sure Grandfather”Sunday Rose said and left.

“Nikolas, Why did you stop me from talking to our granddaughter”Britt ask “Because I don’t want to tell Sunday Rose about Alexander just yet, No matter how I feel about Genevieve it’s up to her not us”Nikolas said “You know that Genevieve or Lorenzo had something to do with this”Britt said “That’s why I’m staying in town to find out, But you need to leave”Nikolas said “Nikolas, His my son too”Britt said “I will keep you info on it”Nikolas said “I hate this but I guess I will let you handle it”Britt said as Nikolas Jr came by. “Nikolas Jr, You're all grown up”Britt said “Yes.. I don’t want either of you to tell Sunday Rose about Alexander”Nikolas Jr said “We will not, Right Britt”Nikolas ask “Right”Britt said “Good”Nikolas Jr said “Nikolas, You're the real heir now”Nikolas said “Yes I know”Nikolas said he smile at Britt and Nikolas.

At Genevieve~Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said as the maid came in.”Mrs.Cassadine is still out”The maid said “Thank you, The children”Lorenzo ask “Just the twins are home”The maid said and left as Lorenzo pour a drink as Skye came in. “You look worried, What is it”Skye ask “It’s Genevieve it was her who play with the brakes on the jet”Lorenzo said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes, I found Genevieve laptop she search on how to do it and she had cash in her drawer it was Genevieve who was taken money out of her account to make it look like Victor was steal from her”Lorenzo said “Wow, Why would Genevieve do all this”Skye ask “She want out, I guess”Lorenzo said “We have to protect her, Guess who in town, Britt”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye arms. “I will do whatever I need to do to protect our daughter I promise”Lorenzo said “We will deal with it later, We have a date, Right to the opera”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, We need to get out”Skye said “Yes.. Let’s get ready”Lorenzo said they went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment