Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 8



At Genevieve/Victor ~ Genevieve was in the nursery room opening up lamps and hanging up dress and pants in the closet and fold the blankets when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve”Skye said “Why are you here.. Wasn’t last night enough”Genevieve said “Genevieve. I want to fix it.. The nursery looks great.. So you're having twins”Skye ask “Yes.. You would of know that mother”Genevieve said “ I know.. It looks like you have everything”Skye said “I order most of it online and it just got here.. I have a lot to do so you both sure leave”Genevieve said as the maid came in with a man. “Mrs. Cassadine. This is Mickey”The maid said “Yes.. Skylar friend come in”Genevieve said “Thank you for asking me to do this”Mickey said “Well since Skylar can’t do it I know you can”Genevieve said “Who is he”Lorenzo ask “Mickey.. This is my parents Lorenzo and Skye Alcazar.. Mickey is going to paint a mural on the wall for the twins..I want it on this wall by the cribs”Genevieve said “Sure..Any suggest”Mickey ask “I’m having twins boy and girl, I want something that will protect my angels when they are sleeping”Genevieve said “Sure..I have some idea”Mickey said “Thank you..We will go and let you work”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve left and Mickey start to paint.

Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo came into the living room and Genevieve pour a glass of water as Lorenzo came by and took her wrist. “I’m sorry Princess.. I cross the land last night and I’m sorry”Lorenzo said Genevieve took her wrist away.. “Genevieve You have to see that the way you told us about Lila Rae was wrong.. You sure of told us private not at a birthday party for you're sister in front of the whole town”Skye said “I try to tell Daddy.. But he would not listen.. Remember Daddy”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I thought you were just being jealous”Lorenzo said “I know the pain of losing a child.. If their was a woman who walk in my house and calm she was Bianca I would want to know the truth..I would want the truth not live in denial.. I know you mother you would want to know.. You're just mad that you're mother instinct was off but it’s not you're fault”Genevieve said “It was handle all wrong.. But that’s not the only thing you did”Lorenzo said “All I did was marry the man I love”Genevieve said “You told him about how I took care of Alexander.. For you! Lorenzo yelled “I want a honest relationship with my husband.. It did almost cost me Victor..He did leave me till I found out I was pregnant and we work it out”Genevieve said “Nice for you..I almost went to jail. Their was a trial and everything”Lorenzo said “But you didn’t go to jail”Genevieve said “We know we have a lot to work on and we can do this”Skye said Genevieve touch her stomach. “I will not get stress over this and put my children in jeopardy.. Dr Kelly wants me to stay away from stress that’s why I haven’t been at the office”Genevieve said “Well it’s nice that you work with you're husband”Lorenzo said “Genevieve.. We just want to be their.. So you're having twins”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Are they doing okay”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Have you pick out a name”Skye ask “I can’t do this”Genevieve said as Mickey came in. “The room is all finish”Mickey said “Thank you.. I want to see it”Genevieve said they went upstairs.

In the nursery room~Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo came in with Mickey and look at the wall it had two babies one boy and one girl and two angel watching over them one look like Bianca and the other Lila Rae..”Bianca.. How did you know that’s what my daughter Bianca looks like”Genevieve said “And our Lila Rae”Skye ask “Skylar give me this idea of what she would do if she was here”Mickey said “I love this”Genevieve said “Me too”Skye said Genevieve start to cry and touch her stomach. “I will go”Mickey said “Have you been paid”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Mickey said “Thank you”Genevieve said Mickey left. “Genevieve”Skye said Genevieve touch the mural.”My daughter is sick.. She has Down Syndrome”Genevieve said Skye took Genevieve arms. “It’s going to be okay.. We will fix us and we will get this baby whatever she needs”Skye said “That’s what I told Victor”Genevieve said as Victor came in. “What is going on.. Why are you here”Victor ask he look at Lorenzo. “Visiting my daughter”Lorenzo said “Really.. You haven’t seen her in months”Victor said “Victor.. Please come look at the mural that Skylar friend did”Genevieve said Victor look at it. “It looks great”Victor said “I just told Mother and Daddy about our daughter”Genevieve said “Oh.. I just came to get some paperwork . I have to go back to the office.. Don’t upset my wife”Victor said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment