Thursday, February 25, 2016

“Forever and For always ch 12 part 2 (Skyelo)

~At Lila Rae/Evan~ Lila Rae and Skye were having some tea, “Lila Rae,It’s going to be okay, You're sister wake up from her coma when the doctors didn’t think she would and you will fight this too”Skye said “I hope so, Raelyn already lose one parent”Lila Rae said “Yeah, You still love Morgan don’t you”Skye ask “I do love Evan but Morgan was my heart”Lila Rae said “I get that”Skye said Evan came in as they were talking. “What is going on”Evan ask Lila Rae look sad, “I sure go and let you two talk”Skye said “Okay”Evan said “Thanks Mother, I will call you”Lila Rae said “You're welcome”Skye said as her phone rang it was Genevieve, “It’s Genevieve”Skye said she pick it up. “Genevieve, Just slow down”Skye said and hang up.”Is Genevieve okay”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Skye said and left. “Lila Rae, What did I walk into”Evan ask “I learn some news”Lila Rae said she took his hand. “What is you're news”Evan ask “I have leukemia “Lila Rae said “No the baby”Evan ask “I know, Later today I have an appointment with Dr Kelly about all this”Lila Rae said “I will support whatever your decision is”Evan said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “Do you want the baby”Evan ask “Yes I do”Lila Rae said “I want the baby too but not as a cost of you're life”Evan said as Raelyn came in. “Raelyn you're home”Evan said “Yes, I’m”Raelyn said “I just told Evan”Lila Rae said “We will get through this together”Evan said “Yes, We will”Raelyn said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ The safe room~Genevieve was in their with the younger children, She hate going in this room and hate her father business when Skye came in. “Genevieve, Why are you in here,It was hard to heard you”Skye ask “Someone follow me here, Daddy went to look for him”Genevieve said “Well I’m sure it’s safe now”Skye said they went out of the room as Lorenzo and Ricardo came in. “Lorenzo, Who is this”Skye ask “Is this the man who follow me”Genevieve ask “Yes, I’m sorry about that”Ricardo said “This is my brother Ricardo, This is my wife Skye and my daughter Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Nice to meet you”Skye said “You too, So Genevieve you're name after our mother”Ricardo said “Yes, A crazy woman who try to kill me”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Why didn’t you tell us about Ricardo, And Why did you follow me”Genevieve ask “I know you were Lorenzo daughter, I want to fine him”Ricardo said “I have my reason for not telling you”Lorenzo said “Of course Daddy, I’m going home with my son”Genevieve said and left. “Wow, She something”Ricardo said “Yes”Lorenzo said “What bring you to town”Skye ask “I want to check on our mother”Ricardo said “Oh, Well I’m going to put the twins down and let you two talk”Skye said “Thanks Skye”Lorenzo said Skye left. “So Ricardo, Why are you really here”Lorenzo ask “I want to join you as we own this town”Ricardo said

At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly office~ Lila Rae and Evan were their.~ “I want to keep our baby”Lila Rae said “Okay, There is something we can do”Dr Kelly said “What”Evan ask “In you're first trimester there a pill we can give you it’s a chemotherapy pill”Dr Kelly said “Well it work”Lila Rae ask “That’s are best choice bedside just chemotherapy now that you're keeping the baby”Dr Kelly said “What if Lila Rae can’t handle this”Evan ask “We will think about that later”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment