Thursday, February 25, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 13 (Skyelo)

~At Genevieve/Alexander~ Genevieve was folding Nikolas-Alexander clothes when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, Don’t you have a maid who can do that”Lorenzo ask “I like doing that, Anyway why are you here”Genevieve ask “I need to look around you're house, All the hiding place”Lorenzo ask “Why, Is this the reason you're new brother who you never told us about is in town”Genevieve ask “I have reason, Now would you let me look around”Lorenzo ask as Alexander came in. “I don’t think so, You're not looking around my house, I will keep Genevieve and our son safe”Alexander said “I just need to look around, It will not take long”Lorenzo said “Just go ahead Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Alexander said “It will be fine, His never going to leave anyway”Genevieve said “True, Thank you”Lorenzo said he left. “Genevieve, Why did you do that”Alexander ask “I had to, I think their danger going on, Today a man was follow me and it turn out to be a brother of Daddy that he never told anyone”Genevieve said “Great”Alexander said “I know, I alway wish my father was a banker, I even ask him once to become one”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Alexander said “I wonder if Mother know what is going on”Genevieve said

At Lila Rae/Evan~ Lila Rae wasn’t feeling well when Skye came in. “Lila Rae”Skye said “Mother”Lila Rae said Skye sit by her on the couch. “You don’t look good”Skye said “I don’t feel good”Lila Rae said “Sure we take you to the hospital”Skye ask “No thanks”Lila Rae said “Alright, Tea”Skye ask “Sure”Lila Rae said Skye went to make the tea.

At Alexander/Genevieve~ Genevieve was downstairs when Lorenzo came in. “It’s all set”Lorenzo said “Daddy, What is going on”Genevieve ask “I will keep you and you're brother and sisters and you're mother safe that’s all you need to know”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “Night”Lorenzo said and left as Constanza came in. “Constanza, You're here”Genevieve said “Yes, I’m so sorry about Bianca”Constanza said “Thank you, What are you doing in town”Genevieve ask “I’m here for good, I want to open my own law practice and I want you to join me”Constanza said “I don’t know”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Don’t you miss the law”Constanza ask “Yes but I’m scare I will fail”Genevieve said “You will not, Their is a big case I have in mind”Constanza said “What is it”Genevieve ask “Their a big mob boss I’m trying to take down and I heard his in town”Constanza said “Who is it”Genevieve ask “Ricardo Alcazar”Constanza said “Our new found uncle”Genevieve said “Yes”Constanza said “Something is going down tonight, I wonder if Mother know”Genevieve said “You're mother will never leave him”Constanza said “I know”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was opening the safe and pull out a gun as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “Skye”Lorenzo said as he close the safe.. “What is going on”Skye ask again.

No comments:

Post a Comment